Search results

1. KDEflyers

SPU2M White Senior UII 28oz

Need to find one for a buddy. Who's got one for me???? $ or some ASA and senior sticks I might trade if need be.
  2. KDEflyers

SPU2M White Senior UII 28oz

I need one
  3. KDEflyers

Corndog softball vs baseball bat

You get one yet Chromie? I went out in the 30 degree, 20 with the wind chill, & clear blue sky today and hit three full buckets off the tee with my Corndog. One bucket to the pull, power side and the other two working on oppo line drives. Great workout, beats the hell out of going to the gym.
  4. KDEflyers

Winter World Qualifier in Phoenix on Nov 16-19

We might do this one next year instead of worlds in Vegas. You guys that do both let me know which is more fun. Eff
  5. KDEflyers

Corndog softball vs baseball bat

Corndog will way out hit an old school ASA wood softball bat. More mass in the barrel, less in the handle, more whip. I love doing tee work with the Corn, great workout.
  6. KDEflyers

VEGAS Bound

You too brother. You healed up yet? I'm still sore as hell. We better have at least seven or eight guys that can roll through the outfield next year or not bother going down there. We got to play four games Saturday and by the end of the fourth we were all on empty.
  7. KDEflyers

Vegas????

Charlie's, Portland, lost four, won two, then lost one. We could only beat teams from California. Canada, KC, Florida, Salt Lake, Iowa all got us.
  8. KDEflyers

VEGAS Bound

I'll be pitching, and in the outfield as much as my knee will allow, with Charlie's, from Portland. 10:30 & Noon at Shadow Rock. Who's got a scouting report on KC Naturals or the Canadian Fatboys?
  9. KDEflyers

Senior Softball

50 AAA here in Portland. In addition to a few around here we went to Yakima & Lacey for tourney's this year and will be in Vegas for worlds first weekend in Oct. Heading down with only 10 or 11 guys due to last minute injuries. If you plan on being down there we might, will, need an outfielder...
  10. KDEflyers

Pitching Gear and Safety

I'm a right handed pitcher and I wear; Worth helmet, full catchers shin guards with the flaps that protect the top of my foot & flaps that cover inside and outside of ankle bones, Evoshield wrist guards, pad on pinky side of left wrist and on thumb side of right wrist, Shock Doctor ultra...
  11. KDEflyers

2015 Last At Bat Thread

f 3
  12. KDEflyers

Hottest bat you've ever owned?

28oz SCX3, last 75 hits or so were ridiculous
  13. KDEflyers

Price Check NIW 27oz Miken Recoil Maxload ASA

Put 'em on Ebay for $349 OBO, worth a shot. I'd bet you get $300 for 'em there, won't get that here. Here maybe $275, maybe.
  14. KDEflyers

Oldest player on your team to ever hit a home run?

I'm 50, last weekend at a Utrip tournament I put one out with a 26oz EL Stadium. It was at least a '305 bomb. I still hit six or eight out a year.
  15. KDEflyers

LTB demarini geezer

Still looking for a Geezer? I've got three, two 28's and a 30, all solid, lmk
  16. KDEflyers

Is the game actually ruined?

I think pitchers should all have to pitch from behind a net and all infielders should have to wear masks
  17. KDEflyers

For Sale 29.6oz Geezer & Two ASA Stamp UltraII's

Price drop, probably wrong time of year to try to get rid of this, bump
  18. KDEflyers

For Sale 29.6oz Geezer & Two ASA Stamp UltraII's

Ultra's sold for asking price, Geezer still looking for a good home.