Search results

1. R

OG reebok Melee

Does anyone have an OG Reebok Melee that they are looking to get rid of? I have a friend in dire need of one. Please let me know if someone can get their hands on one.
  2. R

LTB Ultra2 or u1 must be og with stamps

Hey guys im looking for u2 or u1 must have stamps, im willing to buy them or trade for them, please contact me via text 703 919 7601. I have a lot of asa newer demarinis Thanks
  3. R

Price Check Worth 454 mutant 98

Hey guys i have a niw wr worth mutant 98, what do you think the vaule is? Ive had it for a few years. Its red with orange writing. 100 anniversary edition maybe? I am unsure i think its about 2-3 years old.
  4. R

Omega2 phenix vs am usa

Hey guys just saw that the new omega2 Phoenix is priced at 149.99 On DEmarinis website. I have swinging am and usa am and love them but i am in need of a replacement and they are getting harder to find and i cant spend 300 on a new one. Should i hold out and wait for a used one to pop up or...
  5. R

LTB Flippers am and usa am

Hey guys im Looking for flipper am or usa am, i really want a 13 but others will do, please let me know what u got! I like 26oz but could go higher.
  6. R

For Sale 8 bats for sale mostly oldschool asa, one senior

Hey guys time to finally start selling off my collection, I will start with 8 of them: 1st bat 26oz scn5 some endcap wear, taped handle, no webbing does click bat hits very well. 105 shipped. 2nd bat scn3 28oz lots of endcap wear stamps still visable if that matters, lots of small scratches...
  7. R

asa largest sweetspot for 52/300

Hey guys been a member for quite some time, own over 110 bats, I left softball for about 2 years and came back to a new ball and what not. I mostly swing flexes/extendeds but with the new ball I have moved on. Currently I swing a 2014 juggy (which I am not sold on yet) and a z1k bal, which I...
  8. R

LTB Or Lttf 26oz. Green and white mercy

Looking for one for the wife, got lots of og Easton's, some utrip, og wurths. Send me offers.
  9. R

Price Check Niw wr srv4 30oz.

No receipt for return so basically no return. Wr stamped on handle
  10. R

LTB Lttf or ltb og flex or ls Zs

Hey guys, I am looking for of flexs and ls Zs. The flex must be broken in, I swing like a girl, I play coed. I'm terrible and need big sweet spot, I use 300 balls so I want to try Zs also. I have roughly 100 bats to trade with inc. 2 extendeds, f98s, m7598, scn5, scn9, combat av, reap1...
  11. R

For Sale Niw srv3 wr

I have for sale Niw srv3 wr, it does not have 2013 stamp on it,I would post pics but it's in the wrapper so I don't want to bother with pics. I would like 165 gifted.pms work great! Obo It is a 28 oz.
  12. R

scx2 1st batch dissappointment

I finally got my hands on 2 first batch synergies, got opportunity to hit one of them and to be honest my extended with a 2 inch crack felt better and went 20 feet further. I thought the 1st batch synergy would have destroyed the ball.... it felt good but not great. Using trump 375 balls...
  13. R

GTG superpimp12

Nice guy, waited for me to get back to vacation to let the deal go down smooth.
  14. R

LTTF looking for 1st scx2,

I would like a 1st batch scx2 I got about 60 bats I could do some trading, mostly asa, please send me a pm and see what we can work out. Also cash is not out of question.
  15. R

For Sale killzone 3 for ps3 bnib

I got a brand new killzone 3 in the box sealed, never got time to open it and play it, black ops have taken over my gaming needs and since duke nukem is coming out soon i wont have time. I am looking for 40 shipped. I payed 60 but you never get back what you put in. if you have a 3d tv i heard...
  16. R

banned bats with asa stickers

I have a game tonight and have to leave from work and go straight to the game, last night they were swinging og freaks 2nd batches. I was wondering if anyone has a pdf file of the banned bat list so I can show the blue, since I am at work I cannot access asa website, I do not have a smart...
  17. R

hwo to tell if phenix is a nr

I have 33/25 phenix when I bought it the guy said NR I thought it would say it on the handle where the barrell meets. I dont seem to see it. if they put it in a different place please let me know.
  18. R

For Sale 28oz niw wr srv4

SOLD SOLD SOLD I got a 28oz niw wr srv4, I am sure the ra number is still good since I got caught in the backorder of the century from easton, however I dont have it but I could call them. I would post pics but the bat still has the wrapper on it and we have all seen a srv4. My price is...
  19. R

GTG SeanSic

traded a srv4 for his reaper. Great guy, wish I would have sent him a bat that was in the same condition as his, nonethe less I would def. trade with him again.
  20. R

GTG pkc31887

got a srv1 from him, good condition, shipped within 2 days.