Search results

1. Geezer000

2020 Crush Utrip

I would love a 27 or 28
  2. Geezer000

Everything sports wise is shutdown. Right now there is no ball untill juneish at the minimum...

Everything sports wise is shutdown. Right now there is no ball untill juneish at the minimum. We might loose our whole season.......
  3. Geezer000

2020 Crush Utrip

I've been trying to find a Rejuvenate forever! I've just been swinging my Crush and it works very well with the 44/375
  4. Geezer000

Going To Wood Bat League

For sure. In Ontario the summer is always VERY humid so the hot dot is one of the only balls that don't really degrade during the day.
  5. Geezer000

Going To Wood Bat League

IMHO hot dots are the best ball for wood bats. I've used Mizuno and Marucci hardball bats and they work well. With the right swing they ball will still go 300ft+
  6. Geezer000

2020 Crush

The OP in the post 4 down is wrong in his year of the bat. While the OP in this thread is correct in his assumptions.
  7. Geezer000

2020 Crush Utrip

I've been away playing senior ball this winter so I haven't had much time to swing the new bat unfortunately. Once I get more Swings with it I will give you the feedback that you're looking for it.
  8. Geezer000

2020 Crush

Nope again. That is the 2021(softball bat manufacturer stupid 1 year ahead names.......) Wrong title by OP
  9. Geezer000

2020 Crush

Looked up the part number. Looks like it is the 12" barrel version from last year. Softer barrel like the kings. The black green is 13" barrel
  10. Geezer000

2020 Crush

That post is about the ASA crush. He's taking about the USSSA.
  11. Geezer000

Mizuno Crush ASA?

Yes. it is ASA only. unfortunately I haven't swung it yet so im not sure of the weighting. Sorry
  12. Geezer000

TOC Florida 2020

44/375 and senior bat's....... All pitchers get lit up. It's crazy man.....
  13. Geezer000

Mizuno Crush ASA?

Once I get that info I'll post it up. They won't be coming to Canada since we have no ASA anymore so it is a US exclusive right now.
  14. Geezer000

Mizuno Crush ASA?

Sneek peek
  15. Geezer000

TOC Florida 2020

I won a bat at the Tournament of Champions, but it's not the weight I swing. Was wondering if anybody would be interested in a combat swing nafong senior bat? 27. 5oz. I'll be here until Sunday before I head back to Canada
  16. Geezer000

2020 Crush Utrip

Once I get home from work I'll update the post.
  17. Geezer000

Mizuno Crush ASA?

I'm hearing April/May from my source. I'm 99% sure it's an ASA only instead of the usual dual stamp. Once I get more info I'll let you know.
  18. Geezer000

Snapping too early on the ball

How much is the difference between your long and short stride? Correct me if I'm wrong but the difference in stride would only change your timing and your body mechanics lightly resulting in the cast and roll being early. It could definitely affect your power if you're short striding with the...
  19. Geezer000

Snapping too early on the ball

I'm the opposite. I feel I lose the ability to rotate when I stride a little more. The short stride allows me to quickly get the bat on the ball. Timing suffers a little either way. Long stride I usually snap to early and with the shorter stride a snap late and drag the bat to much through the...
  20. Geezer000

TOC Florida 2020

Nice, see you there. I'll be with "Thunderboldts" in 40 major.