Search results

1. H

GTG Great deals!

Just got done dealing with The_Natural for the second time this week! Cant deal with a better guy! I paid for first bat he recieved payment and shipped while that deal was done and paid for we worked a second deal and shipped other stick with out hesitation! I had yet to get him his money to him...
  2. H

GTG great deal

Hey just got done dealing with The_Natural hes very great guy! Fast in shipment of bat! He responded to questions very fast! Got deal with this guy bats are in great shape and cant be the price hes a gtg board bro!
  3. H

GTG GTG board bud here!

Hey just got done dealing with mnr4evr he was fast in shipment and bat was described to specs! Helped out with a few questions i had would deal with again in a hurry! Also very fast response back from Pms!
  4. H

For Sale/Trade Wanting a mv3 26oz maxload

:DHey fellas let me know whats out there im in need of a MV3 26oz maxload got cash in hand and waiting for right deal! So hit me up with any offers u got:)
  5. H

JHM7 26.5 ounce for sale

This bat is a great stick hot as hell. Just getting rid of bats i dont use anymore. Sits in my bag. Had one guy swing it a few times when he showed up to play last year. Has a very slight rattle barly hear it. 170 obo Takes this bat
  6. H

OG + 26 ounce For sale

I got a 26 ounce og + was owened by a girl before me. I have only put 100 or so hits on this bat. It still swings stiff. 180 OBO takes this bat. Let me know lets get this thing sold Cant get pics to load give me a e-mail and will send them to you
  7. H

Looking to Sell JHM7

I got a 26.5 ounce JHM7 Lookin to sell only! 190 OBO Lets get this thing sold. Let me know who wants it could be in mail tomarrow!
  8. H

Price Check on OG Syn + 26oz

Lets get these things sold send me offers on both bats. All offers within reason will be considered! Lets get Both these bats sold!
  9. H

OGJH M7 Reload Trade or Sell!

Trying this again up for sale $200 OBO! Possible trade if i feel its the right one! Mainly lookin to sell. Only swing 26 ounce bats!
  10. H

Just wondering what is out there

M7 ogjh Got a OG Jeff Hall M7 mayhem reload the Red with white lettering. 26.5 ounces! Bat has some end cap wear and scratches from the fields we play on. No cracks waves or any defects of any kind. Bat is GAME READY! Got 2other great game bats in bag and just picked up a third so looking at...
  11. H

price check

Need a price check on a NIW warranty return Easton syngergy Clear thanks
  12. H

Looking for balanced NRG

want a 26 ounce nrg but not maxload need it to be balanced lookin for a friend of mine send me any offers you have please!
  13. H

Lookin For JHM7

I am looking for the JH M7 red with white lettering the mayhem reload M7 is the exact bat i am looking for Let know who has one possibly 2. Thanks and GOOD LUCK WITH BALL!