Search results

1. durnell87

For Sale 2022 Worth Krecher 28oz

NIW 2022 USSSA Worth Krecher 28oz. No paperwork. Has small area where plastic wrapper has been removed. Lower 48 only. Asking $225 shipped.
  2. durnell87

Price Check Mizuno GMP70BK Web

I have the I-web from a Mizuno GMP70BK I am looking to sell but need a price first. Any interest out there?
  3. durnell87

Price Check Mizuno GMP 7 w/H-Web

Looking to sell my Mizuno GMP7 but need price check first. Been re-laced and haven't used it since. Thanks in advance.
  4. durnell87

Price Check Rawlings PROS303-125 125th Anniv. Edition NWT's

Looking to sell my PROS303-125 but need a price check first. Its been sitting in my closet for a few years. Pictures were taken last week. Thank you for the help.
  5. durnell87

Price Check Rawlings PROS303-125 125th Anniv. Edition NWT's

Just what the title says. NWT's Been sitting in my closet for a while. thanks in advance.
  6. durnell87

Price Check 27oz. NIW Freak ASP Serial # 353 of 1000

Looking to get a price check on this NIW Freak ASP Freak "Hot Sauce"? Won in a raffle and I mostly swing Z's.
  7. durnell87

Thoughts on best Miken bat for company team bat

I'm looking to see what the best overall Miken bat is for a company team bat? Something new, balanced, utrip or ASA and not a two piece. I've been out of the game for a while need some info. Thanks.
  8. durnell87

For Sale Mizuno Pro GMP7

Looking to sell my GMP7, H-web. The web swap was done by dirty30. I believe its the GMP30 (first base glove) web and then stained black. Glove is worn and sits pretty flat when closed. As you can see from the pics the leather is worn around the palm and wrist. Glove has seen better days. Needs...
  9. durnell87

For Sale Dri-Fit Jerseys, Elite, Boombah, Prototype

Looking to sell some used softball equipment. Shipping to lower 48 states unless you buy multiple items. Paypal only as gift or add fees on your end. I will adjust price if I'm a little off. 1- Cold Blooded Jersey, #20, size XL = $20 1- **** & Bulls Jersey, #21, size XL = $20 (small burn mark...
  10. durnell87

Price Check Rawlings PP PROS303-125 12.75" H-Web

The glove is NWTs, Rawlings PP PROS303-125 12.75" H-Web. Any idea of what they are going for?
  11. durnell87

For Sale Mizuno GMP7, H-Web

Looking to sell my GMP7, H-web. The web swap was done by dirty30. I believe its the GMP30 (first base glove) web and then stained black. Glove is worn and sits pretty flat when closed. As you can see from the pics the leather is worn around the palm and wrist. Looking to get $160 shipped as gift...
  12. durnell87

For Sale Z2000+ 27.5oz EL

SOLDLooking to sell my Z2000+ EL. Returnable with receipt till 5/14. Don't use it much. Around 300 hits, mostly ground marks. Slight webbing a spot or two. Asking $400 shipped as gift via paypal or add fees.
  13. durnell87

Price Check Z2000+ 27.5 oz LS

Haven't gotten on in awhile, what are these going for? Only about 200 hits and returnable.
  14. durnell87

For Sale Boombah Turfs size 13

Used Boombah turfs size 13. got them from another board member. didnt end up using them. $35 shipped to lower 48 via PP gift or add fees.
  15. durnell87

Price Check GMP70BK "Trap only"

I did a web swap on one of my GMP70BK for an H-web and have the Trap available. what would this sell for. Like new condition.
  16. durnell87

LTB PROS303-6BR Rawlings

Looking to buy one new or used. PROS303-6BR let me know what you have.
  17. durnell87

Price Check PROS303-125 ,125th anniversary edition

NWT's and never used. seeing what this goes for.
  18. durnell87

Looking for local TPS/Louisville Rep

I looking for a local TPS/Louisville Rep in the Houston area. PM me if you are/know one.
  19. durnell87

Looking for TPS/Louisville Rep

Pm me if you are/know someone that is a TPS/Louisville Rep. Looking to make a purchase and want to get in contact with a local rep. Thanks,
  20. durnell87

For Sale Gmp7 & gmp30

Got a GMP7 and GMP30 I'd be willing to sell. Both tan and all original. Looking to get $280 for GMP7 and $180 for GMP30? No trades unless its a GMP700 H-web