Search results

1. IrishTommy

For Sale 2 Bats for Sale-OG 34"/27 Miken Psycho and 34"/27 Combat Plague

Need to sell both. This stupid site won't let me upload pics right now (bad gateway or some dumb bull****) $120ea OBO Text if interested as I don't come on here much any more. 734-891-4620
  2. IrishTommy

New to Houston, TX (Huge sad loser post)

I guess I am west of 288, in a house about a mile down from the Town Center mall area. Thanks man. Still trying to learn my way around here but I am sure it will grow on me.
  3. IrishTommy

Lights Out Sports

. hi
  4. IrishTommy

New to Houston, TX (Huge sad loser post)

Hey guys.. I just moved down to the Houston area 2 months ago (Pearland to be exact) and I was looking to possibly join a team and make some friends down here. I don't have an office to report to for my job, so its not exactly easy to meet some cool people to hang with. Have not played ball...
  5. IrishTommy

For Sale authentic signed tom brady footballs!

This is going well.
  6. IrishTommy

Round Rock/Austin Leagues?

Thanks man! Ill check it out.
  7. IrishTommy

Round Rock/Austin Leagues?

Good afternoon everyone, I am new to Texas (Moved here from Michigan) and would like to get back out and play sometime soon. Anyone have an opening on their squad. It would even be nice to just take some swings if anyone takes BP regularly. I have not been on the field in about a year or so...
  8. IrishTommy

Few more guys needed to fill a $25 Fantasy Football League

In. sent invite to tommyhodge at hot mail dot com
  9. IrishTommy

I would rather be jail raped

<3 .
  10. IrishTommy

I would rather be jail raped

than see another rate my team thread. Your team is awesome bro. Grats.
  11. IrishTommy

Any Cash Payout League Openings?

LMK. None of that free crap. Only dates I am unavailable is the 26th-28th of Aug
  12. IrishTommy

Hey Jered Weaver....

All I am saying is that JV was yelling from the dugout because he thought he got elbowed.
  13. IrishTommy

Hey Jered Weaver....

Did you know Aybar elbowed him in the chest when he was going off the field?
  14. IrishTommy

Hey Jered Weaver....

Also alot of tough guys in here. Bish you better believe id be serving up some chin music for that. I bet if you played in the NL you wouldnt Mr. Internet tough guy.
  15. IrishTommy

Hey Jered Weaver....

Its not. But you better believe you can lose a Cy Young with a temper tantrum. Think voters wont remember his crybaby antics? Verlander or Sabathia win it now.
  16. IrishTommy

Justin Verlander has to be.......

This is a joke right? If you have a 4.5 ERA in the National League facing the pitcher 3 or 4 times a game, you dont have the best "stuff".
  17. IrishTommy

Hey Jered Weaver....

Jared Weaver overreacted to what happened with Ordonez earlier in the game. Ordonez was waiting to see if a ball went foul, and Weaver thought he was posing because the sulking crybaby pitcher didnt turn around to see what happened. Weaver starts to mouth off to Ordonez then and later when...
  18. IrishTommy

Miami Heat Baby!!

19. IrishTommy

Miami Heat Baby!!

What do you got now? The herp?