Search results

1. longspear

Sis cl22

I'm going back and forth between this and an aftermath. I loved the 2.1(just as good as my spec1). Can't decide.
  2. longspear

Sis cl22

stop trying to F*** the system by buying a bat just to break and get a different one.
  3. longspear

Stock or Altered Question

Anything can be shaved, as I've understood, the divergence wall thingy that the aftermath makes it difficult and rather counterintuitive. But yes, the gtown league is full of aftermaths. You see why I only buy niw bats now? Don't trust anyone
  4. longspear

Guy bought a new red OG aftermath on my church team. I'm 99% sure this guy doesn't cheat (but anything is possible) but it's straight nasty
  5. longspear

Stop being a pansy Lo..... lol. I can guess the team. I don't look past anyone for shaving a bat, but these aftermath (all of them) are ridiculous. I may need to buy nicks
  6. longspear

Return For Fu Dawg

They just made a batch of one's I got a bb am for my cl22
  7. longspear

True One

Did it hit like a slightly end loaded 27oz or 28oz? I picked up a 28oz cl22 and it weighed 27.5 and felt like a 28oz end loaded miken
  8. longspear

true one

I normally swing 27th bats. Since these are so balanced should I go up to a 28oz? The 2.1 I got swings well but is really balanced. just curoius.
  9. longspear

compression test

Just wanted to give a heads up. I'm playing WSL worlds in PCB this weekend and my pink cl22 (with 200ish hits) and 2.1 (with over 1000 hits and has hot as my of cl22) all passed compression :biggthumpup:
  10. longspear

True One paint crack??

Happened to my spec1. Was absolute fire the last 100 swings
  11. longspear

True one vs Mercy?

I've swung the 4TF, it's pretty good. Miken definitely upped their game with the dc41 and triad (basically the bats that mimic Demarini). The true one won't compare much to it especially out if the wrapper. But I'll out money that the one lasts longer than the miken
  12. longspear

True one vs Mercy?

i'm a little timid to get the true one (just broke my OG CL22). I'm afraid it will be too balanced. I like the weighting of the 27oz pink CL22 and Spec1. I'm just wondering if i should wait and get a '15 Furutre (26.5oz)
  13. longspear

Webbing on Current Line Demars

My 2.1 is webbed pretty good. My OG CL22 webbed pretty fast, got a paint crack (and that was about 800 cuts ago....LOL) I've got to clean the FU cause i'm pretty sure it's about to blow up.
  14. longspear

FU DAWG aka FU NASTY!

i'm curious if i should go with a 28oz True One. I went up on the CL22 (27 to a 28) and it's ok. But it's a mental thing cause it swings much differently (due to the noticeable endload in the 28). I'm just wondering if there is a big swing difference between the 28 and 27oz One. To get back on...
  15. longspear

FU DAWG aka FU NASTY!

like the 2.1? I thought those were insanely balanced. Gave it some time and now it's just as hot as my CL22
  16. longspear

FU DAWG aka FU NASTY!

I'm afraid mine is about to blow. Mine is crazy hot. I have a CL22 that is cracked. IF i get a True One, will it be similar to the Fu Dawg?
  17. longspear

Pink CL22 scale weight???

now i have a 27oz pink CL22 and it swings the same as the og. Feels differently, but swings nearly the same.
  18. longspear

Pink CL22 scale weight???

on the OG CL22 i got a 27oz and it was awesome. It was more balanced than endloaded. So i ordered another in a 28oz. It came in at 27.5oz with more ass in it. It felt identical to a jeff hall model or maxload from other manufacturers.
  19. longspear

For Sale/Trade 27oz Og juggy

Free post....,
  20. longspear

DeMarini ONE or Juggy ?

Has anyone taken the tru one the distance (beginning til death)? I didn't like my 2.1 and it's just Nasty now (same performance as my cl22. Don't care too much about the dual stamp, but I haven't seen anything about someone taking the bat the whole way.