Search results

1. M

Worth/Miken Handles

Can anyone tell me which handles are stiffer of the following? Assuming both Miken and Worth are the same but have a different name for each. Worth - Flex 100 or Flex 50 Miken - F2P or SENSI-FLEX
  2. M

Worth/Miken Handles

Can anyone tell me which handles are stiffer of the following? Assuming both Miken and Worth are the same but have a different name for each. Worth - Flex 100 or Flex 50 Miken - F2P or SENSI-FLEX
  3. M

Vinci Fortus Plus

Anyone have any experience with this 13.5" glove?
  4. M

Vinci TJ1952 or BR4600

Both open back with mesh. Which would you choose for outfield and reason(s) why one over the other?
  5. M

Glove Weight

Anyone know the weight on this glove? 22/PC BR4600-22 14 Inch
  6. M

2020 Steel

Anyone know if the 26 oz. 2020 Steel has an 11" barrel as the last 2 previous models?
  7. M

Rawlings BH34 and Pro3030

I've seen a few posts claiming these two patterns are the same. Are they actually the same pattern? On Rawlings custom website they separately list a bh34 pattern and a 3030 pattern which suggests they aren't the same.
  8. M

BH34 with Mesh

Anyone have any experience or info on this glove? Is a dsg exclusive. Would this be considered a "large" and/or "wide" glove? I am currently using a Worth Extreme 14 and I really like the pattern but looking for a better quality glove.
  9. M

Glove Fitment

Can anyone tell me if there are general guidelines on how far your fingers should go into the finger stalls?
  10. M

ASA DC41 - Equivalent

Is there an equivalent in feel and performance to the ASA DC41 in Worth? In a balanced Miken? - In a balanced Worth? -
  11. M

Bat similar to SP14B3

Any bats that might be available that are similar to the SP14B3?
  12. M

Combat Rogos

It's been quite a long time since I've used or kept up with the Combat line...Would like some information on the Rogo which I've seen referred to in multiple threads. So for my understanding please help me out? The Rogos are as follows?? Gray/Green (TCRSP2) = All Asscoiation Black/Red...
  13. M

2016 Assault G5 275

How does the 2016 Assault G5 275 (A16SP2) perform when using for Utrip? When using for ASA? Any information would be greatly appreciated..
  14. M

LTB Mizuno Blast 2 Mid - Size 10

Looking to buy Mizuno Blast 2 mids in size 10. New, not used
  15. M

LTB Demarini Ultimate Classic Doublewall 2012

2012 Demarini Ultimate Classic Doublewall
  16. M

LTB Demarini B52 "Bombs Away"

17. M

2016 Steel 30oz. weighs 28.3oz.

Bought a 30oz. 2016 Steel and decided to put it on the scale and it's weighing in at 28.3oz Anyone else have the new 2016 Steel and can verify their bat weight to actual weight? Thanks in advance.
  18. M

Vinci glove conditioner

From Vinci's website states: "Our leathers also when treated with our Vinci Glove conditioner which comes with every glove, prevent ball spin by creating a sticky film on the leather" What exactly is in the Vinci conditioner? I've seen people say it's basically Vasoline but I tried a...
  19. M

For Sale Mizuno 9 Spike Blast 4 Jawz - Size 10

SOLD Black, size 10, used in one game $35 shipped
  20. M

Identify this bat for me

Can anyone tell me what year this bat is? Is it a "White Steel" or a "Steel"? This isn't the SA exclusive is it? How does this bat compare with the rest of the White Steels?