Search results

1. BAplaya11

PRO League 2017

i will not be returning. Have too many leagues and other things going on. Good luck.
  2. BAplaya11

SBF Pro League Season 4......

You don't own Gordon in this league, but thanks for talking him up to increase his trade value
  3. BAplaya11

i like the idea of 1 or 2 keepers from rounds 3-10. If its 1 keeper everyone should be able to find a good value for a keeper and it also leaves the superstars for a re-draft.
  4. BAplaya11

Whatever the decision is please make it soon. If I lose Murray then I have to start Yeldons sorry ass tonight
  5. BAplaya11

I said reverse the trade so STFU
  6. BAplaya11

Possibly, I've lost 3 games by A COMBINED LESS than 10 points and I lost Watkins and AP to IR in week 2.
  7. BAplaya11

My team is No Fat Chicks I traded away Sterling Shepard for Latavious Murray
  8. BAplaya11

I don't care, reverse the trade i made. But I'm not on board with "fire sales" mid season for draft picks next year
  9. BAplaya11

i liked the way it was set up, but clearly people have come to take advantage of it. 1 keeper will simplify things, and make it everyone has to keep someone so there are no draft pick trades.
  10. BAplaya11

the funny thing is the trade is still pending and you are still whining. I just said it needs to go to a vote, let the league decide and not the commissioner.
  11. BAplaya11

yes there is a difference. I why? with each team only keeping 1 guy you can draft a good team still.
  12. BAplaya11

i understand your logic and its a decent strategy but heres the issue i have with this: The system we have created opens the possibility to things like this to happen. Year after year we cant have a team or teams have a "fire sale" to load up on picks next year and trade any remaining good...
  13. BAplaya11

you stupid **** i traded Rawls and Benjamin because: i wasnt keeping them because they were all picks in round 12 or later and i was keeping Jordan Reed so i couldnt keep Banjamin or Rawls and Reed as a last round pick at the time was a better value than both Benjamin and Rawls. You are only...
  14. BAplaya11

I don't like vetoing any trades I just said it needs to be put up for a vote since Bishop has all the power. I just think that one was too little too much
  15. BAplaya11

Lol you think an 8th rd pick makes it soooooo much better??? GFY
  16. BAplaya11

I sent Bishop an email saying that ONLY the Blue for Jeffrey needs to be put up for a VOTE as I'm sure he can vouch for that or show the email. It is a BS trade when a scrub RB you just picked up that hasn't averaged 5 carries a game is traded for a WR2, not mention the trade involves the 2nd to...
  17. BAplaya11

yea my loss to you was rather frustrating. Eli sucks and couldnt get the ball once more to Shepard. Also you bought yourself a win by benching Dez and picking up Wheaton after the 12pm games started.
  18. BAplaya11

My 3rd player I drafted and/or kept is now on IR, brutal. And we are only in week 3 AP Watkins Abdullah
  19. BAplaya11

it sure does suck when your 1st round pick is most likely out for the year in week 3
  20. BAplaya11

Thanks for that.