Search results

1. J

J3A Mini review/opinions

Just got my 26oz J3A today from Softball Fans. I've read a lot of threads on this bat and I would agree with what most people say. I've never swung a juggy before so I don't have a biased per se or any expectations. The other demarinis I have owned are the Sunday swagger and evo ax ***...
  2. J

Approved bat list

Sorry if this is a repeat question, but I just visited the USSSA approved bat list page and it still shows all the bats with the old stamps, kinda confused. Any clarification on this? Thanks!
  3. J

For Sale/Trade Easton Stealth SSR3B 33/23

Good condition SSR3B 33/23...less than 200 hits. $125 or trade for new stamp utrip stick. Pics coming
  4. J

Akadema

Yea so I just got my Akadema AMR 34 and yea......Awesome! That is all.
  5. J

For Sale/Trade 11.5" Rawlings sandlot series nwt

I'm selling/trading Nwt Rawlings SL115MTB sandlot series RHT for $50 or trade for bat or glove. Thanks!
  6. J

For Sale/Trade NWT Custom Roddy 12.5''

Just like the Title Says...Looking for any bat/glove trade or will sell for $100..Thanks and God Bless!!! I meant NWOT
  7. J

in honor of 90% of this board, myself included

New jerseys main logo front
  8. J

For Sale/Trade 2 Combat Viruses

Would like to trade/sell together or separately....26 fl Virus Player's Edition and Enhanced...$100 obo shipped...open to any trade...about 100 hit Player Edition and 200 hit enhanced (no warranty)...both have no rattle and in very good shape ETA will add cash for 2013 stamped bat Will sell...
  9. J

For Sale 27oz FL Scott Brown Gear Virus

I have a 50 hit 27oz FL Scott Brown Gear Virus..returnable, no receipt....have been told its the OG...will put up a comparison pic...I will take $75 for it. The same day I took off the wrapper it got a major paint chip on the bat...all cosmetic though. Thanks and God Bless.
  10. J

For Sale/Trade Avarice 98 27 FL

27 FL AVARICE 98 returnable; with receipt; $135 (price drop) obo or trade for OG AV or other 2013 stamped bat
  11. J

notice something strange?

What's different?
  12. J

help on SbGV

I can't tell if I got an OG or ri. The frame is the same as my oggv. Looked under grip and nothing...what's up?
  13. J

For Trade 28oz scx14 synergy ext.

I'd like to trade for a new model utrip 26 or 27 oz... http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1187568
  14. J

For Trade 28oz. Easton Synergy Extended scx14 for New Combat

I'd like to trade this 28oz Extended scx14 for a new model utrip Combat...Great shape, no rattle or webbing...some paint shipping...mostly towards the endcap...pics to come
  15. J

For Sale/Trade 28oz Mizuno Wrath Ext 120

$85 or trade...will entertain ANY offer (bat-wise) Pics to come...great shape...around 200 hits
  16. J

Avarice 98 review

I'm getting my ASA Avarice today and will get a chance to swing it tomorrow. I noticed there weren't any real elaborate reviews on the ASA version so I figured I'd give my two cents. Peace P.s. I used the search function, no reviews
  17. J

umm...does this make sense?

Lets make this short and sweet. I baught two(2) 26 oz. BA GV's(black and white ones). The first one was "brand new out of the wrapper." it swung nice and balanced. Got the second one a week later(used) and as soon as i gripped it, it felt endloaded. I did a quick balance point check and the one...