Search results

1. Nunya Bidniz

Getting people to quit

So this guy helped you fill your roster when you were in a pinch and now you want to kick him to the curb in mid season because you found some ringers? Seems like bad form to me. If these new players are pressuring you to kick you're buddies off the team because they "suck", then they are likely...
  2. Nunya Bidniz

GTG eolivares1976

He bought a WR Salvo from me and everything was smooth. Prompt payment, good communication, everything perfect. He's one of the good ones fellas.
  3. Nunya Bidniz

For Sale NIW 26oz Salvo SRV5 WR

Maybe if it were a 26. Good offer though thanks.
  4. Nunya Bidniz

Price adjustment made. Thanks for the feedback.
  5. Nunya Bidniz

Ok, what's the going rate? I've been out of the loop. That's also why I put OBO.
  6. Nunya Bidniz

I have a NIW WR Salvo that I have no use for. The RA# should be good for another month or 2. Asking $125 OBO. SOLD to eolivares1976
  7. Nunya Bidniz

GTG derickatm = no worries

derickatm bought a SSR1 from me and everything was perfectly smooth. Quick payment, easy communication, etc, etc. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy. He's one of the good ones.
  8. Nunya Bidniz

For Trade 26oz SSR1 "Hot Mustard!!"

Picture added. Still prefer a trade if possible but I'm willing to sell too.
  9. Nunya Bidniz

Sale price added. $90 takes it. I'll try to post a picture after tonight's games.
  10. Nunya Bidniz

Price Check SSR1 WR 26oz

I've been trying to trade this Stealth for an NSA stick with no luck, but I have gotten several inquiries about asking price. What's the ballpark price on this these days? It's got <500 swings on it with normal wear.
  11. Nunya Bidniz

I haven't bumped this in awhile, but it's still here for whoever wants it.
  12. Nunya Bidniz

Hoping to trade still, but if it doesn't happen soon I'll list a price.
  13. Nunya Bidniz

Still here.
  14. Nunya Bidniz

Bump for some offers. Try me, I'm easy.
  15. Nunya Bidniz

26oz SSR1 WR "Hot Mustard!!" SOLD to derickatm 26oz SSR1 WR in good used condition. No cracks, rattles, delam, etc. Just the normal wear and tear of a 3-400 cut bat. I'm looking to trade for a SCN4 or SCN6 or other Stealths in 26oz, maybe 27oz. I'd also be interested in light Mayhems or...
  16. Nunya Bidniz

For Trade 26oz SCN6

26 oz SSR1 if you're interested. LMK.
  17. Nunya Bidniz

For Trade SCN4 CNT Stealth nsa Green:

I have a 26 oz SSR1 in good shape. LMK if interested.
  18. Nunya Bidniz

For Sale 30oz SCN4 and 30oz SCL1

I might know a guy. He's looking for a 4 but don't know if he can swing a 30. I'll check with him and get back with you. I'd take it back if I had the $. That bat hits sweet.
  19. Nunya Bidniz

Secret Santa 2010 Participant List and Status Thread

I've received mine awhile ago. Sorry, I forgot to post it.
  20. Nunya Bidniz

GTG johnnySoftball3

I did a bat trade with him and everything went smoothly. We had good communication throughout, the bat was better than he described and delivery was right on time. No worries with this bro.