Search results

The Saga Continues.....THEMShirts

Hello, This is Josh - the owner of THEMshirts.com. I have avoided the boards until now because my primary concern has always been working on getting everything taken care of and out to the customers. I am doing this now because I want to set the record straight. THEMshirts.com is...

Matt Titshaw... need contact info...

Hello... I am looking for a little help... need contact info for Matt Titshaw of Driftwood B&M... you can email to [email protected] Thanks, Josh.

Themshirts.com is GTG

Papi... got some stuff ready to send... don't have email addy... otherwise, Steve will send Monday morning. Thanks! Josh.

Oregon Colors, ... no problem

Well played sir...

Oregon Colors, ... no problem

The shirts shown here we something SIMILAR that we have already done... figured we could start there. We have a safety yellow that we use in DyeSub... it's not the "Dayglo" yellow that Oregon used... I'm not sure if anyone at the "normal" level of production can get it to truly glow... however...

roverplus9

Yes... We base our packages are shirts & hats and you can add pants from the different lines that we carry - Rover, Worth, Southland, etc... Shoot Steve ([email protected]) or myself ([email protected]) an email for info - or give us a call - 414.727.0228. Thanks, Josh.

Themshirts

As for THEM... yes, as with any other business in this world, a little bit of fine tuning is always needed. Whatever changes that may or may not be going on are only being done to improve what we can provide to our customers. We may not have the prettiest website... we may have had some issues...

Themshirts

Richard... email sent...

Does anyone know Robbie Summers - West Frankfort, IL???

Lives on South Jefferson.

Still looking for Robbie. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Josh.

Bump to settle up an old debt. If any of you know him, please have him give me a call. Thanks, Josh.

Does anyone know Robbie Summers - West Frankfort, IL??? I need to get a hold of him to settle up a couple of items and he is no longer responding to emails and I do not have a phone number for him - yet. He can contact me at: [email protected] 414.975.5408 Any info would be...

Tedders - Call Me ASAP

Tedders has a full wardrobe of our shirts, and I don't think that anyof them are pink. He's even pictured here wearing our nice Long Sleeve Full Custom. Joe, Gordon and myself are also in the pic.

Tedders - Call Me ASAP

Bump - Tedders, give me a shout. Thanks, Josh.

Tedders - Call Me ASAP

Tedders - Call Me ASAP Tedders, you're phone is out and I need you to give me a call ASAP - 414.727.0415. Thanks, Josh.

All Shirtsandlogos Teams Post Here!!!

You're welcome.

All Shirtsandlogos Teams Post Here!!!

Dirt10 Designs works through us - SHIRTSandLOGOS.com - is that who you are looking for? We did all of Resmondo's shirts last year. Shoot us an email if you have any questions. Thanks, Josh.

anyone know flapjaxx?

Question: Global Express Priority... It's not letting me put in a weight over 1 pound 8 ounces. How do you ship a bat to Canada????