Search results

1. 1four

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

Does anyone have Jack Jones cell number?
  2. 1four

ASA -Orange base....

A lefty is up, runner on first stands in foul territory on the orange base. Homerun is hit.....what's the call?
  3. 1four

Cheap ASA composite bat help!

Easton Salvo SRV5 28
  4. 1four

Questions about McQuades division

I was wondering if anyone knows the difference between the two divisions that are 35-49? I'm not seeing the description of each division. Does anyone know the answer to my questions below or where to find out? I am looking to get a team for next year if it's a good fit. I'm looking for a...
  5. 1four

Heartland won it? Shocker.....
  6. 1four

Unwritten rules

First come first serve in every game I have played in.
  7. 1four

I guess I would like to see if anybody out there thinks a team in the field could beat them. The Box? Corral Bar? Anybody else?
  8. 1four

Tommy Surely, I am not hating on Heartland but if I knew I was a level above the field, I would respect the rest of the teams playing in their correct division and not play. Sure, it sucks for them but they need to talk to the powers and try to make that upper division happen next time...
  9. 1four

I would feel wrong if I were Heartland. I can't imagine wanting to play down like that. Regardless if it's within the rules or they don't have to travel or teams should suck it up and play, it takes the competitive part out of the tournament. Too bad for those C guys.
  10. 1four

For many, this tournament is the biggest of the year. Winning McQuades is up there with a state title. I would be embarrassed to play in C if I were them. It takes the integrity out of the bracket and takes the chance away that some had and that's too bad.
  11. 1four

I find it interesting that Heartland would want to be in C. There's got to be good judgment for the sake of the whole bracket. The TD should know that.
  12. 1four

Yeah, that ruins the C to some extent. The Box and Corral Bar will be in the mix too and who knows with the California team. Nobody else from, sd, wy, ne, co etc. has a chance.
  13. 1four

Our softball leagues are all crying about hitting middle

Especially with 2 strikes, you gotta hit it where it's pitched. My brother pitched for years, got hit, had some close calls, never wore a mask, but knew it was part of the game.
  14. 1four

Mcquades 2016 who is going???

Yeah, I hear ya. I don't know if I would play in a class I don't belong in but it is their home town. I surely understand driving forever to play good tournaments.
  15. 1four

Mcquades 2016 who is going???

I guess I don't understand why Heartland would want to play in the C....Sure, maybe someone can get lucky and knock them off but in reality, the C now becomes 2nd place being the Champion. I feel bad for the legitimate C teams that get robbed by this. They are just too good to be in C.....
  16. 1four

Best way to break in an ASA bat?

The Demarini bats only take a few hits to get going unless it is a dual stamp bat. You can hit some .44 core balls with those things lol.
  17. 1four

ASA bats banned 18 Eastons

The OG Salvo made the cut and I have always thought it was the better of all those bats, especially hitting the 52 balls. A good broken in Salvo out performs all of the new line Eastons.
  18. 1four

LTB SRV5 or SV98 in 27oz.

Salvo PM me pics and details. 27oz. only.
  19. 1four

For Sale 26oz OG Salvo

I bet that thing is a fire stick....BUMP
  20. 1four

2015 McQuades Tournament - Bismarck, ND

The weather on Friday night looks great! It will be fun to get things started with nice weather for once this year.