Search results

1. smarkley3

Thanksgiving 2018

Anyone still around wanna play some OTL Thanksgiving morning?
  2. smarkley3

Shoeless Joe Gloves

Does anyone know what process is used to get this "Shoeless Joe gloves, they are made out of hand laced and oiled 100% Steerhide Tobacco tanned leather, and require very little break in time" finish?
  3. smarkley3

Price Check Rip It Elite

I have a Rip It Elite bat, think its a 26 oz in good shape, says senior on it but no SUSSSA stamp. Whats it worth?
  4. smarkley3

Labor Day Weekend

Any pick up games or BPs in the Whittier area of So Cal this weekend? My Senior Leagues and my Sunday pick up game have all been cancelled and want to play this weekend. Gotta keep those diminishing skill sharps? Please LMK, down for what ever, at least some BP. Cell is (562)652-6228, txt is...
  5. smarkley3

Labor Day Weekend

Any pick up games or BPs in the Whittier area of So Cal this weekend? My Senior Leagues and my Sunday pick up game have all been cancelled and want to play this weekend. Gotta keep those diminishing skill sharps? Please LMK, down for what ever, at least some BP. Cell is (562)652-6228, txt is...
  6. smarkley3

Looking to play!

Looking for a team to play for in Whittier area, real close to York Field so prefer there. Just a rec level, older you play OF. Hit me up (562)652-6228
  7. smarkley3

Spent time feelin' inferior standing' in front of my mirror

Anyone ever feel like no one appreciates there softball skills? Lately my own teams acts like I cant play any more. But I am just as bad/good as I ever was, LOL...
  8. smarkley3

Single Wall Bat Advice

Has anyone ever hit a single wall Worth Reloaded? It has a longer barrel profiles, hence a bigger sweet spot and a .5 EL. I just got one, looks real nice but feels like an El Cheapo ( but did not hit yet)
  9. smarkley3

Buckler Horween

Anybody seen one of these in person? https://www.bnb-sports.com/products/detail/920/fame-fd1276t https://www.bnb-sports.com/products/detail/919/fame-fd1275t
  10. smarkley3

Stuck in single wall.

As I have posted before. all the senior leagues I can play in around here allow only one piece single wall alloy bats. I was so looking forward to swinging senior composites,, now I would be happy to use ASA composite. This sucks....... How are your local senior leagues set up bat wise?
  11. smarkley3

Senior Leather

What gloves are yous guys gaming? I see alot of cheapies, some oldies but goodies but very few newer high line gloves
  12. smarkley3

SSK Gloves

https://sskbaseballusa.com/ssk-fielding-gloves/ssk-proven-series-javier-baez/ They beat me to it, LOL
  13. smarkley3

Vote on new Vinci Pattern

Pete Vinci has puy a new pattern up in the Vinci section , looking for feedback on lace color. It is a 12.5" 6 finger fastback, American style trap Go here to vote http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/vote.1447855/ Maybe Chad will do a small run in SBFs trim preference?
  14. smarkley3

Old School Single Wall Grover

Who remembers the Grover Silver? I found 4 of these NIW, 2) 27s and 2) 29 oz.
  15. smarkley3

ASA balls

Anyone know why all the local ASA leagues in So Cal use 44/375 balls, even though all new bats are made for 52/300?
  16. smarkley3

Looking for a team and or players

SBFs brothers and sisters, I am in need of a team to play for on Saturday or Sunday morning. I would love to play at York Field in Whittier as it right by my house but, I am open to anyone that would have me. I am 59 years young, play OF. I can run and play decent OF, My hitting is a bit weak in...
  17. smarkley3

Vinci prototypes come to life

I found a used Vinci PJV16 that really wasnt a 13" , it was a 12" or 12.5" Custom Pro prototype that never ended up in production. A few weeks later I saw the red laced Limited 12.5" version. Its built like a tank, using glove leather for lining and new super dense felt. This glove blows away...
  18. smarkley3

Bat doctoring

So I have seen alot of things in my day but never this "Sleeve Removal Service For Worth Liberty, ASA EST Balanced XL XXL, ASA Legit XL USA Softball Bats. Turnaround time is 48 hours after I receive the bat EXCLUDING WEEKENDS. I can provide PICS of YOUR bat being worked on so you know you're...
  19. smarkley3

Vinci PC Gloves

For all you rec players who are looking for a quality glove and want a Vinci at a reasonable price thats easy to break in check out the Vinci PC glove line. 22/PC Series The Vinci PCseries is constructed of 5 ounce US Steerhide leather. The PC series utilizes our signature deep pocket design...