Search results

1. T

New to usssa/nsa

What usssa/nsa bats will last more than a year with the 52/300 or 52/275 Seems like all these bats fail after few 100 swings
  2. T

League change ???

ASA is 70 feet now. The league swings 90% White/Raw Steels. Since they are being discontinued the singlewall bat choices are far and in between. Doublewall would open up few more selections. All divisions are allowed 8 HRs then its a out. The fences are 280ft maybe 7-8 ft high
  3. T

League change ???

I currently run a single wall league with Worth Gray Dots 40/375. Bases are currently at 65ft. White/Raw steels are the hot bat to use. I am from Connecticut and we start in April. With the discontinued White/Raw steel and discontinued gray dots happening. I'm considering moving the bases to...
  4. T

White/Raw Steels no more ???

I'm hearing that the White/Raw steels will no longer be made ever again. Anyone hear this rumor ???
  5. T

What's your current Utrip or ASA "gamer"?

ASA: 27oz DeMarini J3a -- 27oz COMbat Derby Boys 275 -- **soon** 27oz DeMarini Flipper Aftermath USSSA: 28oz Miken MV-1 Balanced
  6. T

It's here!!!

OMG......sexiest thing I seen since my J3a....hahaha !! I just had the "BIG O"......can't wait for my 27oz !!!!
  7. T

Price Check on a DeMarini Steel

can't return it so I would say $75
  8. T

bat trade

weight doesnt really matter to me. i have bats ranging from 26oz to 30oz.
  9. T

bat trade

I play in a singlewall league and I have the chance to trade my 2012 Demarini Raw Steel 28oz with a return for a OG Raw Steel 26oz. What would you do ??
  10. T

J3a cracked after 50 swings

Should I return it for replacement or swing crap out if it ????
  11. T

here is the knob
  12. T

27oz wife is sending pic of knob sticker to me, i dont remember yes of course 40/375 (old socks) & 44/375 78-80 degrees out
  13. T

I was told by a friend who is a demarini rep that it is just the outer shell, and is OK. His new stadium did the same thing and hits piss rockets.
  14. T

78-80 degrees regular I believe
  15. T

mix of 40/375 (old socks) and 44/375 i took less than 50 swings, I'd say like 25-30
  16. T

17. T

18. T

J3a and old Gray Dots

19. T

J3a and old Gray Dots

50 swings and I have a crack