Search results

1. T

New to usssa/nsa

What usssa/nsa bats will last more than a year with the 52/300 or 52/275 Seems like all these bats fail after few 100 swings
  2. T

League change ???

I currently run a single wall league with Worth Gray Dots 40/375. Bases are currently at 65ft. White/Raw steels are the hot bat to use. I am from Connecticut and we start in April. With the discontinued White/Raw steel and discontinued gray dots happening. I'm considering moving the bases to...
  3. T

White/Raw Steels no more ???

I'm hearing that the White/Raw steels will no longer be made ever again. Anyone hear this rumor ???
  4. T

bat trade

I play in a singlewall league and I have the chance to trade my 2012 Demarini Raw Steel 28oz with a return for a OG Raw Steel 26oz. What would you do ??
  5. T

J3a cracked after 50 swings

6. T

J3a cracked after 50 swings

7. T

J3a and old Gray Dots

Just got my J3a in today...... Woo Hoo !! only have older gray dots and mixed Thunders in the bucket. Will the bat be ok to swing ??
  8. T

Help me decide, please

Im hearing a lot of info on each bat.....can't decide :( DeMarini J3 DeMarini Fu-Dawg DeMarini Flipper Combat Derby Boys ASA Combat Derby Boys 275 Miken Ultra TPS Z2000 using 52/300 balls.
  9. T

Demarini Juggy or Easton Salvo

I started playing ASA and on league night we use Worth Gold Dot 44/375. On weekend tournaments its the Dudley Thunder 52/300. My question is would the Juggy or the Salvo be a better choice to swing ???
  10. T

2013 Worth BJ Fulk Mayhem 98 ASA

anyone swing this stick yet....... ????
  11. T

Which of these bats would you swing with the new Worth Hot Dot.

Which of these bats would you swing with the new Worth Hot Dot. Im new to tournament play and I was told we were using the Hot Dot. Which bat would you swing. Please be serious, looking for some advice. DeMarini Juggernaut -- 2nd Batch DeMarini White Steel -- 08 model DeMarini OG Raw...
  12. T

Freak 98

Found a Miken Freak 98 in buddies garage (never uses) great shape, said he played more usssa then asa so never swung it 34/27 serial 503XXXXXXXXXXX what batch and what would the price range be on it ???
  13. T

What bat......

2nd batch Juggy Miken Freak DST MAX Miken Super Freak 98 - no swing really, to new can't find a ASA bat im happy with.......
  14. T

2013 Miken Super Freak 98

This thing is a tank....using Worth Gold Dots. Ball doesn't seem to jump off the bat. Needs a lot of swings before anything.
  15. T

2013 Miken Super Freak 98

This thing is a tank....using Worth Gold Dots. Ball doesn't seem to jump off the bat. Needs a lot of swings before anything.
  16. T

Miken Fusion

Ok guys, what is this thing ?? All the websites are saying a singlewall hybrid. what does this mean ? Is this built like the worth Hybrid ? Is this built like a EST ? I know the bat says singlewall on the barrel but I still have my guesses. Could someone please help ? I help run a rec...
  17. T

DeMarini White Steel

Looking for........... 26 oz. OG White Steel 2008 White Steel - white barrel / gray taper 2008 "Black" Steel - Sports Authority exclusive 2009 White Steel - Gray barrel / white taper Raw Steel just had 2 bats break last night, very depressed. I wanna stock up for next season.
  18. T

TPS Air Attack

Looking for any TPS Louisville Air Attack's Please help
  19. T

Bought a bat on here......

I bought a bat on here last thursday and sent the money paypal. This is my first time buying off the forum. Today is now a week and I havent received any tracking info or the bat yet. On monday I was told it was gonna be shipped. What should I do? Looking for real advice here.
  20. T

Demarini Steel

Looking for Black Steels or the White barrel steels. no gray or maroon barrels. please help.