Search results

1. lefty_thrower

Need some HELP on a Worth issue

That is my complaint to Worth. This isn't a barrel, or endcap, or knob issue....they are all cracked right on the handle, about an inch above the tape. I am complaining that the batch has to be bad. I have seen this same bat crack in another league, so I know it isn't just this customers...
  2. lefty_thrower

I've seen several of those bats, cracked in the same spot. And yes, here, in ASA, we hit 52's. Worth replaced the first bats because the inspection found abnormalities, and they felt obligated to replace the bats. Bar codes are nothing more than the serial number. And as a business man, I...
  3. lefty_thrower

Hey guys, I need some help from you on something. I have a small store here locally, and I have a customer that bought 12 slowpitch bats for his team. I pushed him to Worth because that is what I swing. Well, in four weeks, they've had 4 bats crack, on the handle, at the serial code. All...
  4. lefty_thrower

Getting away from DeMarini

Thanks for the posts. I'm really leaning to the Worth Legit Jeff Hall , after reading a lot of posts about it
  5. lefty_thrower

Think I'm switching to Worth...advice?

I appreciate it guys...
  6. lefty_thrower

Lol, I've heard pretty much the same thing about all bats now days, lol.
  7. lefty_thrower

16? the one people are calling Watermelon?
  8. lefty_thrower

Thanks. I actually thought the 12 and 30 were the same bat, just the 30 was a little "heavier" feel. So, what's the actual difference in them?
  9. lefty_thrower

I posted this in the Worth forum, because I think that's where I'm leaning, but I love like the Freak 12. Give me your opinion. So, I have always swung DeMarini, and right now my gamer is my '14 Juggy. Bat is stupid hot for an ASA bat. Just got back to playing Utrip on the weekends, and...
  10. lefty_thrower

So, I have always swung DeMarini, and right now my gamer is my '14 Juggy. Bat is stupid hot for an ASA bat. Just got back to playing Utrip on the weekends, and looking to get a bat. So, looking for advice. I'm wanting to get a Worth, possibly a Miken, but what's your opinion? I want a bat...
  11. lefty_thrower

Price Check OG Freak

I'm wondering the same thing. I have one in similar condition and looking to sell, but not sure what to ask. I have a second batch serial number......anybody??
  12. lefty_thrower

Rip It Air?? Question

Price check. I picked one of these up in a trade. 2014 model, 26oz, around 100-150 swings. What's it worth? Could I sell it for $60 or so? Thanks guys.
  13. lefty_thrower

For Sale ====Easton L6.0 26oz. 2014====

How much did you sell this bat for? I a WR that is still in the wrapper that I am looking to sell. Also, how did you manage to get another return? When I talked to Easton, they told me that they wouldn't do another return on this bat...
  14. lefty_thrower

Price Check 2014 Easton L6 NR

Wow, all these Easton guys, and no input?
  15. lefty_thrower

Price Check 2014 Easton L6 NR

I just got a new L6 as a warranty replacement. Still in the wrapper. Easton says that it doesn't have a return left on it. So, I'm looking to sell it, how much would a NR in the wrapper sell for?
  16. lefty_thrower

Price Check 2014 Easton L6 34/27

I just got a new one (lime green) as a warranty replacement. What's a price on a replacement that's still in the wrapper? I believe Easton only gives 1 return on their bats, so it's a NR. What's a good asking price to sell it?
  17. lefty_thrower

Easton Question: L5 &L6

Good deal guys. thanks for the input. Lately I have been seeing the L6 sell for around $100. I was hoping the L5 would be a little more than that, but, it seems they are both about the same price. Thanks again.
  18. lefty_thrower

Lol...well the score is 1 to 1
  19. lefty_thrower

Question about the L5 and L6, both 26oz; which is more appealing for resale? I know one is Utrip and the other is ASA, but which is more likely to sell and for more money?
  20. lefty_thrower

Price Check Easton L6

What's are they going for right now? 2014 L6, NR, 26oz? Thanks guys