Search results

1. Imago Dei

50 swings easton ghost

Actually I was hitting 275/52. Are these considered to be soft or whatever? Thanks
  2. Imago Dei

50 swings easton ghost

Hit mine for the 1st time yesterday, 52 300. No cracks. We used it for team bp but most everyone liked bbl better. Both out of the wrapper.
  3. Imago Dei

A little more 44 love. Some pics and a short review.

I thought when I called them the lady said China. I could be wrong.
  4. Imago Dei

New 44 Signature Black and Tan

Thanks, I’m not going to game it. I just like these gloves and build them for fun.
  5. Imago Dei

I am impressed.. 44 PRO Signature Series

Common sense is subject and relative.
  6. Imago Dei

Based on what objective truth?
  7. Imago Dei

I have owned several gloves and out of all the ones I have owned the one that I liked the best was the Brandon Phillips from a few years back. I love the feel of the leather and fit. My 44’s are very close and customizable and less money. If a glove guru wants me to send a 44 to do professional...
  8. Imago Dei

New simple 44

Love it. I’ve had a few different gloves and this is great, especially for the money.
  9. Imago Dei

New simple 44

422FB879-73EF-43E1-867B-DF4CEA4B0054 by Imago Dei posted Mar 8, 2018 at 12:56 PM
  10. Imago Dei

New simple 44

A0BCD8AE-357B-4C80-9B12-C4F0DF4B510A by Imago Dei posted Mar 8, 2018 at 12:56 PM
  11. Imago Dei

Irrational glove preferences........

Boring gloves that show little to no uniqueness. Not saying they have to have every color of the rainbow.
  12. Imago Dei

Vote

Black tan
  13. Imago Dei

2018 Reviews: DC41 ASA, Riot, EST XL ASA, Twisted Mistress, Freak Maxload 20th Edition ASA

Great job! Did you plan on reviewing a production Ghost? Thanks.
  14. Imago Dei

New glove

15. Imago Dei

New glove

16. Imago Dei

New glove