Search results

1. Cochino

LTB Demarini 26/27oz Vizion

Looking to buy a used 26/27oz Vizion. LMK
  2. Cochino

For Sale 27oz Utrip Am with receipt

Looking to sell my 27oz utrip AM. Comes with a receipt dated from march. Bat has very minor ware but has some lines of webbing on the barrel and near the barrel. Asking $170 FF/shipped
  3. Cochino

For Trade 25.5 Insan3 with receipt

Sale price added
  4. Cochino

Let's make some trades pm coming efigueroa12
  5. Cochino

SOLD FOR 225 looking to trade my 25.5oz Insane for a 26.5 Insane with receipt in similar condition. Bat has less than 100 swings on it, has original grip. Has some minor scratches. No webbing, no cracks, no rattles. Receipt is date 2/23/2015.
  6. Cochino

Price Check 27oz SB73 Volt

Looking for a price check. What can I get out of this beast? Has obvious wear, scratches, scuff ect. Not rattles, no cracks, no webbing.
  7. Cochino

For Sale (2) 27oz ONE's

Smell like fumunda
  8. Cochino

For Sale (2) 27oz ONE's

pm scented
  9. Cochino

For Sale 27oz OG Flex

To the tops
  10. Cochino

For Sale 26oz Canadian One

The pics are in the description. I'm sure someone can see the pics or my post would have been deleted.
  11. Cochino

For Sale 27oz OG Flex

It is, last kid who was using was hitting bombs for me it's not easy to put down the new Demarinis.
  12. Cochino

For Sale 27oz OG Flex

I was asked a couple times if I could get a finger nail under the "crack" and I cannot. The paint or shell, whatever you want to call it is not actually separated. It only feels like it raised up. The highest point where it's raised is right over the "N" where it says 13.5 iNches. Here are a...
  13. Cochino

For Sale 27oz OG Flex

Looking to sell only. I've had this Flex for years and it's served me well but I've switched to Demarini and no longer use this beast. Obviously the bat has some wear, scratches, nicks and is webbed to the max! But does not has any rattle. Now that I'm looking at the bat I noticed what looks...
  14. Cochino

to the tops
  15. Cochino

Looking to sell 26oz Canadian One. Has less than 25 bp swings. Still shiny, no webbing, no cracks no rattles, no receipt. Can't even really find a scratch on it. Has utrip and Canadian NSA stamps only. SOLD
  16. Cochino

For Trade 2013 mercy

Pm scent .
  17. Cochino

For Sale Couple 33/23 scn6b

PM scented
  18. Cochino

For Sale 26oz Canadian Fu Dawg

$140 FF/shipped
  19. Cochino

It's semi-tank. It's opened up a bit but it has less than 100 swings on it and I'm not a masher sooo. But my Canadian One seemed to open up a lot faster
  20. Cochino

to the top