Search results

1. mattheaton

Timu.com - Site for softball teams and players launches

New Game Attendance/RSVP Feature Based on a ton of feedback from softball teams on Timu, we just launched a new feature to help team coaches and managers determine and track who's going to show up to upcoming games. It's really a pretty simple feature, but very powerful, team members can RSVP...
  2. mattheaton

More than happy to answer any questions, and I'd love to hear feedback about things we can do to improve the site for softball players.
  3. mattheaton

Yeah everything currently on the site is free. We're going to be launching a premium package of features for teams and leagues down the road.
  4. mattheaton

Juggernaut "rattle" insight.......

Someone sub brought a Juggernaut to one of my games last night that I tried out. Was wondering what that weird rattling sound was. Great bat though, everything I hit with it was solid. I felt like I had more pop with it than any of the other bats I'd been using.
  5. mattheaton

To help kick off our launch we just started a contest that runs through end of August. New members can win up to $200 in sports gear from a provider of their choice (including Softballfans.com if they want) Visit our blog for details on the contest and check out Timu...
  6. mattheaton

Looking for Teams To Test Out A New Team Management Tool

The site has now been officially launch. You can look at the softball section at http://timu.com/sports/softball which does have the list of teams.
  7. mattheaton

Some screenshots Let me know if you have any questions or feedback Thanks...
  8. mattheaton

Several members of the Softball Fans forums participated in the beta test of Timu. Just this last week took the site out of the private beta and opened it up for the world. So what is Timu? Timu is a social networking platform specifically built to solve the communications problems...