Search results

1. 2008Champs

OG or '08 White Steel 26 oz.

Just like the title says, i'm looking to buy a 'white' White Steel, either '06 or '08 and 26oz. It can be a little beaten up, doesn't really matter. PM me to let me know what you have. PayPal ready, looking to buy one asap!!
  2. 2008Champs

GTG Nuccx2001 is GTG!!

I purchased the bat monday afternoon and received it Wednesday morning!! :D Ultra-quick shipping, bat is exactly as described! Definitely GTG!!!!
  3. 2008Champs

GTG budweiser1686 is GTG!!

Great communication, very quick delivery, items were exactly as described! Definitely GTG
  4. 2008Champs

Gateway Man is GTG!

Just bought some shades from him. Fast shipping at a great price....don't hesitate to deal with him!! GTG!
  5. 2008Champs

Cole4088 is GTG!

Bought a bat from this board bro, he shipped it next day and I just received it. Bat is used, but it's exactly as described, and the pics he provided were accurate as well. Fast shipper, good communication. Would definitely do business again! Cole4088 GTG!!
  6. 2008Champs

brandonshearin is GTG!

Bought a bat from him 4 or 5 days ago. I just received shipment, and the bat is exactly how he described it, and it's just as it was shown in the multiple pictures he provided. Replied to all of my questions very quickly, with honest accurate answers. Can't ask for more than that! Great guy...
  7. 2008Champs

RLasalle15 is GTG!!

I bought a glove from him recently and it was just as he described. Fast shipment, great to deal with!! Don't hesitate!
  8. 2008Champs

LTB 26 oz Ultimate Weapon

Used is fine and can be NR. Not looking to spend any more than $35-$45; i just want a decent stick to finish out our single-wall season, before buying something new to start next season. Not looking to trade, just buy. PayPal ready. LMK if you have anything.