Search results

1. Carlyboy

LTB 2016 Freak 30 26oz

Looking for a deal on a used '16 Freak 30 (yellow), good shape, no rattles. Would like 26oz, but would consider a 27 if price is right. Paypal ready to go, let me know what you got, lets deal.
  2. Carlyboy

All metal Utrip (new stamp) bat?

Looking to see what guys are using. Im in a Utrip all metal league. Can be 2 piece as long as its all metal. Double walls are legal, bats need new Utrip stamp.
  3. Carlyboy

For Sale Boombah Pants 38x36/Batting Gloves Black/Purple

Boombah 38x36 new pants tried on once, never worn in game. Never used batting gloves XXL. Black, purple white trim. $50 takes both shipped PP gifted. $35 pants, $15 gloves.
  4. Carlyboy

Questions about Masters 40+ rules?

Where can I find the rules for Masters 40+ Comp? Is a registered Masters team eligible to play in an "open E" tournament to earn extra points? If so, do you earn standard points or do you get extra? Thanks for any info.
  5. Carlyboy

GTG Roccolore1604

Had a smooth transaction with Rocco. He agreed to ship first since he had no feedback and provided tracking number. Stayed in touch also. Good board bro here, don't hesitate to deal with.
  6. Carlyboy

LTB Clincher CF12s "Corker"

Need a dozen "new" Clincher Corkers. Model is CF12, they have "Corker" printed on ball.
  7. Carlyboy

GTG zartan_jk

Great communication, fast shipping, great deal on the bat and it was exactly as described. Don't hesitate to deal with zartan!
  8. Carlyboy

Masters over 40 Tournaments?

Anything going on this Summer? Fall?
  9. Carlyboy

GTG ncsoftballer is GTG!

Great guy to deal with, stayed in touch and gave me a great deal. Dont hesitate to deal with him.
  10. Carlyboy

Waiver advice

Sims-Walker is available, is it worth dropping Mike Williams for him? Non ppr league. 12 teams,wire is usually thin pickings. My other wr are Colston, Evans, Garcon. (can only carry 4)
  11. Carlyboy

PST 137 26oz

26oz only, no re-certs.
  12. Carlyboy

Which wr to claim off waivers...

looking to drop Kevin Walter and pick up another wr, M. Williams (Sea), Manningham, Dez Bryant...... Opinions?
  13. Carlyboy

Need a 08 Reaper Grip

Anybody have one? Bought a used Reaper w/tape on it. Would like the original grip. Any help is appreciated.
  14. Carlyboy

PST 26/27oz

Looking for a B&G, or 137 in 26oz, or Red Max in 27,looking for a good deal, graphic wear ok. Lemme know what you got.
  15. Carlyboy

GTG TastySalami is GTG!

We traded bats and the deal went very smooth, we shipped on the same day, and stayed in touch. Dont hesitate to deal with him, very GTG.
  16. Carlyboy

Waive Garcon for....

With his nagging hamstring and all, I was thinking of dumping him for Gaffney or Manninham both are still available on my thin waiver wire. Opinions? My other WRs are Colston, Walter, Mason
  17. Carlyboy

Pick 1 WR to start

Pierre Garcon, Derek Mason, Jabar Gaffney
  18. Carlyboy

GTG LT44 is GTG

Flawless transaction and was always in touch. Great to deal with.
  19. Carlyboy

GTG TRaj2327 is gtg

Smooth transaction, good communication, fast shipping and a fair price. Dont hesitate to deal with him.
  20. Carlyboy

GTG Soxfan

Had a flawless transaction with him, fair price, fast delivery and stayed in touch. Bat was exactly as described. Dont hesitate to deal with Soxfan, very GTG!