Search results

1. D

need bat advise for a gift

Ya...he does tho....i've ordered it already anyways, AND if i let him pick it out then it would ruin the surprise....if he doesn't like it he can sell it to somebody and get something he likes..
  2. D

this was so stressful, i feel like i have a better understanding of what he went thru when picking out my ring :)...
  3. D

ANNNND i just changed the order to a 27 cuz you guys were making me 2nd guess my self. I feel better now...thanks again
  4. D

kay...well i got my old order on line and i had ordered him a 28oz last time, I just duped that and called it a day...it'll be here tomorrow....so i won't need to get naked after all.....but thanks for the advise guys ..... if i hadn't used an annonymous profile I would have thought I was...
  5. D

good thinking :)......i'll go peak at his bag (gross) when i get home. I think I will go with the vicious tho actually that totally looks like something he'd be into;. thanks for everything guys!
  6. D

what does the oz mean? i mean is it a huge diff between 27 and 29 oz?
  7. D

OOOOKKKKKK!!!! I FOUND MY RECIEPT ONLINE, it was a miken freak e-flex...composite slow pitch......and i THINK it was 27oz? does that sound right? he's 6.1, 200....is that appropriate?
  8. D

it was black with crazy fire around it.....:) don't you love this game....sorry I really don't know, I'd have to ask him and I dont' want to let him know what i'm doing....
  9. D

i don't want to spend more than $400 if i can help it
  10. D

He's had a freak and an ultra that i know of.....
  11. D

Im a new softball wife, I want to buy my hubby a bat for his bday.....i have nooooo idea what to look for. What's hot right now in the softball world, what's leagal for slow pitch and how do i figure out sizes? please help!!!!:confused:
  12. D

Help!!! I'm a new softball wife and i need help finding a gift for my hubby, I want to buy him a...

Help!!! I'm a new softball wife and i need help finding a gift for my hubby, I want to buy him a bat!...what's good, new, legal? i have no idea what to look for, is there different sizes?