Search results

1. SML

GTG Obsessed is GTG

Had tracking back to me within 30 minutes of paypal transaction, bat arrived as described 2 days later. Don't hesitate. Make the deal.
  2. SML

GTG RE/LB6 is GTG

Smooth and flawless transaction. Honest price, honest bat description, honest fella. Thanks for the bat.
  3. SML

For Sale LTS freak 98 27oz

Private Message Sent.
  4. SML

For Sale/Trade Miken Recoil ASA 26 Max

PM sent requesting pics. Thanks.
  5. SML

GTG jclark7 is GTG

Just sold me some pants. Smooth as butter.
  6. SML

rperron33 is GTG

rperron33 is a good, solid dude. Just did a straight trade with him where we met half-way to make the exchange. Communication was top-notch, and he had exactly what he promised. Don't hesitate to do business with him. Thanks, rperron33. -sml
  7. SML

looking for asa max recoil

PM Sent...
  8. SML

LTT these two for og Extended

It looks like you have exactly what he's looking for! Howsabout you give him your Extended, keep the JH, give me big orange, and I'll buy you a hot lunch?
  9. SML

goyard74 is GTG (still)

Just bought a bat. Everything was as smooth as silk.
  10. SML

OG Extended FS

Get a better job.
  11. SML

kmfdm is GTG (still)

Just traded an OG Flex for an OG Extended. I shipped first. He shipped second. He rules hard. If I'd never heard of Schlitz, I'd say that kmfdm was the beer that made Milwaukee famous.
  12. SML

SML's GTG List

SML GTG List A list of folks with whom I've had the pleasure of dealing: A Cy 617 bygeshow cctexasboi ChrisGio315 goyard74 jclark7 kmfdm RE/LB6 rperron33 texaz Obsessed
  13. SML

bygeshow is GTG

Bought a bat from him (I paid first). Everything worked out.
  14. SML

cctexasboi is GTG

I just bought a grip from him. Small transaction, but he was a pleasure to deal with.
  15. SML

LTT 26 oz. SCN3 for 28 oz. SCX3 or SCN3

..........ttt............
  16. SML

28 og ext ft

Pee-Em Sent.
  17. SML

LTT 26 oz. SCN3 for 28 oz. SCX3 or SCN3

Dead deal bump.
  18. SML

Easton Synergy Flex 08

He PM'd me, too saying after he swung it that night he decided to keep it. Then I asked him if he had changed his mind again a few days later and he said more money might change his mind. I think he's still got if someone wants to make him an offer that's worth his while (which is to say above...
  19. SML

LTT / LTS 27oz OG Extended

PM sent. LMK.
  20. SML

texaz is GTG (still)

Just made a trade with him in which I shipped first (as it was my first transaction here) and things couldn't have gone smoother. Good communication and he shipped the bat back to me the same day he received the one I sent him. Thanks, texaz! -SML