Search results

1. Terry_doll#3

Military Worlds/ Utrip Major World Series

Mil worlds is a bust this year!!! No chance in hell we will play today!! Storms are lined up off the coast heading straight at PCB!! I seriously doubt we play tomorrow either!!
  2. Terry_doll#3

Military Softball

We are still adding talent and should be ready to make some noise this year!!! i hope everybody looks past us Brando....
  3. Terry_doll#3

2012 USSSA Military Worlds

this year should be a good year...looking forward to it, only 4 more weeks!!!
  4. Terry_doll#3

Who will be in Maryland this weekend?

FKA/JAK'D will be there for sure...
  5. Terry_doll#3

Military Arizona States

its like a 15 hour drive...little to far for me!! the team looks good got Dann Rogers back and added some young talent for the outfield that likes to run!! a few slap hitters for avg then a couple big guys to drive them in...should do better this year at worlds!! 2-2 at the worst!! all comes...
  6. Terry_doll#3

Military Arizona States

I"ll be in San Antonio too, playing with SA Guzzlers!! couldn't get anytime off work so cant travel very far or I would have went to GA to play with FKA at GA states or AZ to play you guys Jeff...good luck to everybody next weekend...
  7. Terry_doll#3

Military USSSA Las Vegas 14-15 APR

FKA wont being making the trip this time... sorry everybody but we pulled out, couldnt get enough guys to make the trip and we didnt want to throw in some pickups!!! good luck to everbody and hopefully we will see you at the next one??
  8. Terry_doll#3

Military Softball

FKA/JAK'd will be there but i wont be able to make the trip from texas this year!!! good luck to everybody!!
  9. Terry_doll#3

The official Military teams/touneys thread 2....

Jeff, Joe and I will be in town on sunday. i think the team is planning on hitting thursday morning around 10 but I'm sure Josh wouldnt mind if you came and hit with us...I'll shoot you a pm with my number so you can get ahold of me when you get into town...
  10. Terry_doll#3

josh, I sent you a PM with my number hit me up so i have yours and I'll come hit with you guys on wednesday!! i need all the swings i can get...
  11. Terry_doll#3

I agree Jeff we have a shot just need to get everybody there and play the way we can...we havent had one tourney this year with our full squad but like everybody has said there is a TON of talent in A this year so its going to be a fight for all the team...cant wait to see everybody next week...
  12. Terry_doll#3

I'm staying at Edge Water...I fly in on the 14th coming in early to chill with my girl but would love to get some cuts in with you and maybe some lessons...
  13. Terry_doll#3

craig, that sucks was looking forward to having a couple beers with you...not to mention smashing your meat ball about 350ft...lol you better make it next year bro!!
  14. Terry_doll#3

Craig, I can do work son!!! lol Texas as has been hot as hell this year i think we are on day 50 of 100+ temps...makes playing ball a ***** when you have those 3 o'clock games!!! you coming to worlds bro?
  15. Terry_doll#3

FKA Worldwide/Drash/Bass Gloves will be there...hopefull with a full legit squad this year!!!
  16. Terry_doll#3

no worries bro its part of the game...i just hate those damn leg shots its so hard to back peddle and get your glove down there in time...i wish you and your team the best this year see you at worlds if not sooner!!!
  17. Terry_doll#3

i meant to let josh know that too...texas is low and fast just needs a little bump and its good...
  18. Terry_doll#3

no josh by no means am i pissed or anything its part of the game and ive been pitching for 3 years now and thats the first time ive been hit...usually im able to get a glove on it but damn you guys hit the ball hard!!! good job taking it to the "if" game look forward to playing you guys again we...
  19. Terry_doll#3

so here i was thinking we were all family and then bam a dude blast middle on me and hits me in the leg...and no josh the pitch wasnt outside but yes it was low...no worries it was a great tourney look forward to doing it again real soon!!!