Search results

1. Meskin24

2015 z2k reviews

They can get hot, but not on par with the previous Z line or even the newer superz or z4000 line
  2. Meskin24

Demarini U-trip FU-Dawg

My buddy has it I saw it last night. He said it only had about 100 hits on it and it looked to be in great condition. no chips, no rattling. nothing bad at all about the bat.
  3. Meskin24

Demarini U-trip FU-Dawg

What are they worth. Im not big on Demarini. Any help would be appreciated.
  4. Meskin24

Bat Replacement Suggesstion

whats the price on a u-trip fu-dawg
  5. Meskin24

31st Annual Snowball Classic

very cheap and easy fix. might dip into his pockets to much for him though.
  6. Meskin24

I've heard sno-ball is a blast and this is why I have always wanted to play in it. But after last years incident which was a good buddy of mine who got hit and this year, I wont do it. He would still get the same amount of teams signing up if it was a bat provided tournament I would think. They...
  7. Meskin24

Just cause you have mask for people to wear doesnt do anything. Mandatory rules need to be put in place. I would start with a Net, people may hate it but at least no more pitchers will get drilled. I second everything SmokeDK42 says.
  8. Meskin24

Interesting that LS removed all the talk about it from the message board.
  9. Meskin24

why not just put a net up. that will solve pitches getting hit. Who cares if you have 70 or 27. This just shows its only about the money. Less injuries with a sanctioned tournament. People are going to swing the shave sticks more knowing that they can get away with it. Yes an injury can happen...
  10. Meskin24

Until you sanction this tourney, or make some actual rules that will affect people nothing will happen. I know women that play coed out there that have admitted to have ultra 2 sleeves in there bats. This tourney is full of glass being swung and you know it. I also heard that another pitcher was...
  11. Meskin24

Not true, there is a reason that Gateway park doesnt make anymore tournaments. He use to draw in teams every weekend almost. After a tournament 2 years ago when the whole testing rule came into affect. He gave the owner of the bats the option of either letting them test it and if it failed it...
  12. Meskin24

he just said that to sound politically correct. Thats also why he never gave us a straight answer. Money talks. I have wanted to play in this tourney b/c I always hear its a good time. But 2 years in a row, a pitcher has been hit. i'm out. The fact that they have let the bat get back to the...
  13. Meskin24

Texans, anyone know Lawrence Law Landeros?

Is that even his real name? Lots of alias name here also. cabbage patch SS cards and all.
  14. Meskin24

Sbf team for NTX winter worlds?

Bases loaded, 1 out, time expired, tied game. They are the home team and only need to get the runner on third in. The fastest guy on their team is up, lead off. Hits a grounder to our 2nd baseman. 2nd tosses the ball to SS, SS is waiting on the ball forever. Im pitching and look over at first to...
  15. Meskin24

things didnt go our way. it was fun for the 3 games we played. the first game was epic though. Thanks again to the fastest guy on the Arkansas team for helping us out. THANKS GUY
  16. Meskin24

tejano it is. all day long:thumb::D
  17. Meskin24

Chest/Ribs Protective Gear for Pitchers

there is a slit in the shirt that it slides into. I wear it when I pitch and take it out between innings. Its very easy to take in and out of the shirt. You do notice its there, but its not an annoyance when pitching. Does affect the way you pitch at all. This is my 3rd year using it.
  18. Meskin24

Do people care about music in the dugout. Im asking now, b/c I know some people care.
  19. Meskin24

I dont know where thats at. good luck though
  20. Meskin24

gonna be fun tomorrow. early as hell. but fun