Search results

1. Bugnutz

For Sale/Trade Used 27oz SCN9 in excellent shape

Any wobble or clicking? I have a 26oz salvo. Not sure how dead set you are on a 27?
  2. Bugnutz

For Sale/Trade 27oz srv4 for trade Only & 27oz scn9

Is that a start of crack through the "O" in Easton?
  3. Bugnutz

For Trade Niw SSR2 26 w/rec

Packer bump!
  4. Bugnutz

For Trade Easton 26oz SCN9 Stealth

Niw 26oz salvo and cash?
  5. Bugnutz

Ssr4, srv6bh

What? The endcap on the ssr4 looks like the salvo plug?!?!?!? It isn't? That is just a sticker?
  6. Bugnutz

LTB Easton ssr4 in a 26oz

Actually, a 27oz may be better. My ssr2 is still on fire even with a busted endcap. Might just have to be my favorite bat right now along with my 9. Hope the ssr4 steps in and is the same! Come on!!! Anyone have any?
  7. Bugnutz

Ssr4, srv6bh

Look at the picture above. ssr4 is fixed but the new helmer isn't. Pretty stupid to fix one and not the other if you ask me!
  8. Bugnutz

For Sale/Trade Nice 26oz SCN9

PM sent....
  9. Bugnutz

LTB Easton ssr4 in a 26oz

I know some of you guys are getting them. Let me know when and a possible trade. I love my ssr2 and now that they put the salvo endcap on it I WANT A NEW ONE! Thanks
  10. Bugnutz

Interested if deal falls through.
  11. Bugnutz

What is the date on the receipt? Very nice looking!
  12. Bugnutz

My new The One .12

This bat is nasty out of the wrapper. Third hit with the wrapper still on was 320 over the fence! My brother and I just looked at eachother like damn. 44/375 balls, no wind and about 60 here right outside Philly. Still getting used to the feel since we pretty much only swing Eastons...
  13. Bugnutz

For Sale 27 oz. SCN9 Stealth Returnable No Receipt $240 OBO

I'll bump to that!
  14. Bugnutz

My new The One .12

Here you go genius, two different scales, same weight reading. Also did it on a third and got the same reading. It is stickered a 27oz but weighing in at 25.65oz. So if the bat isn't weighing in that light for everyone then I'm thinking I got a mis-labeled bat? Maybe the one I got is a 26...
  15. Bugnutz

Ssr4, srv6bh

Possssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssin!!!!! Killing me bro! LOL Hoping it was nice there or I'm waiting for nothing! Should have video taped it!!!!
  16. Bugnutz

LTB NIW 27oz Easton SCN9

Up top.....still looking.
  17. Bugnutz

For Sale/Trade Akadema gloves and products?

Hey all, Thinking about carrying Akadema gloves and other products in my store. I have a vinci and rawlings glove myself so I have never had any experience with their products. I would love to hear any and all reviews, comments, suggestions you have....good or bad about Akadema products...
  18. Bugnutz

For Sale LTS scn 9 scn 6 both 27oz

bump for more droppage on the 9! =O)
  19. Bugnutz

For Sale/Trade 26 oz scn9 and scn6

My bad, just saw they were in your album. I read directions like my kids! haha
  20. Bugnutz

For Sale/Trade 26 oz scn9 and scn6

bump for some pics