Search results

1. Sis

Goff Thread

Family golf tourney didn't get to finish. Clouds rolled in, got crazy dark, rain and such...everyone off the course. Much drinks were had though...and softball was still played the rest of the weekend. Calling it all a win.
  2. Sis

Goff Thread

Hell naw...50ish members of the family descend on Carey Park and class up the joint. Hell of a time...I just drink though. Gotta be 18 to play, so the rest of the family watches the remaining 482 kids run around the park and/or hotels.
  3. Sis

Goff Thread

Kid picked up playing golf last year for school. Playing a lot this summer out West from the sounds of it. Had to ship him his damn golf shoes though cuz he left them here (shoutout to Stretch, Country and Huzz for those). Will be at the course in Hutch on Friday prior to the Knights of...
  4. Sis

Goff Thread

There's probably a comment I could make in response to that...but not really, because I don't play golf.
  5. Sis

Madness

Rock Chalk!!
  6. Sis

Mouthy catcher

Nah...haven't showed 'em at all yet this season. Although the pitcher of the other team may have seen them way back in the past.
  7. Sis

Mouthy catcher

This is the type of catcher I am. Constantly talking to my pitcher, to the batter, to the ump, to myself. Just chatter...as it does throw the batter off at times and when it doesn't I'll be the first to tell them "nice hit". Amazing that this thread is here...as I don't think I've ever had...
  8. Sis

Suck it Gio

Careful...
  9. Sis

Sad face

Haha...that's my brother and he knows better than to do that to MY bat. He loved it as much as I did.
  10. Sis

Sad face

I didn't want to start my own thread...so I'mma put this here since the title fits. I used it for about 5 league games and my brother used it for about 5 league games. Only had it since April. RA number on the way.
  11. Sis

Kansas City Major

http://www.usssa.com/sports/Bracket.asp?Type=Winners&Tournament=956096 There should be some good games here this weekend. Some good local match-ups too.
  12. Sis

Huzzpuppy

Oh...my...
  13. Sis

Official Swinging Bunt Hook Up and "I was so drunk that I...." Thread

Well isn't this just an interesting thread.
  14. Sis

Huzzpuppy

Guess I won't post a cleavage pic then. lol
  15. Sis

Huzzpuppy

I'mma post here just because some of my favorite people have been in here. And if y'all could get ASA to stop by...I could finish.
  16. Sis

Evil drinks in Dallas

Really sorry I couldn't be there. ;)
  17. Sis

Evil drinks in Dallas

Damn...I wish I coulda been there for this. So many possibilities...;)
  18. Sis

Primo back on the losing saddle - stands at 1-6.

Agreed. I drafted him and then dropped him week 3.