Search results

1. Strawberry

For Sale/Trade Z2000 camo

Got a camo Z2000 I'm looking to unload. 27 oz. super clean. Swung it three times after getting it from another board bro. Just not my type. Looking for a legit or sbe. 26-27 oz preferably. Lmk. $125 shipped.
  2. Strawberry

GTG Tomasik14 is gtg

Clear payment, clear pms, good board bro. Enjoy my sweethearts
  3. Strawberry

For Sale/Trade Old stamp Worths

any two for 200 shipped! Need a new stamp ASAP! Looking for a new stamp booger, new stamp Connell or jh legit any weight. Got a few bats I'm trying to unload. I'm looking for new stamp worths mostly. I gonna sell or trade until I get what I need. Lookin for a new booger or legits. But any...
  4. Strawberry

GTG Crew06 is GTG

Bought some corn hole bags and they rule! Thanks bro
  5. Strawberry

Screw you Kiffin and USC!

Being a Tennessee fan it is bittersweet seeing him get fired! You deserve you rat bastard! Quitter! I hope his sexy wife leaves him and he becomes a homeless beach bum
  6. Strawberry

For Sale Shin guards

Got some bmx shin guards that I've worn maybe twice. I have two other sets and these don't get used. Great for pitching. Just want slightly less than what I got in them $40 shipped. Velcro straps, neoprene goes around the whole leg, hard plastic insert that velcros closed. These will save...
  7. Strawberry

For Sale Shin guards

Got some bmx shin guards that I've worn maybe twice. I have two other sets and these don't get used. Great for pitching. Just want slightly less than what I got in them $40 shipped. Velcro straps, neoprene goes around the whole leg, hard plastic insert that velcros closed. These will save...
  8. Strawberry

GTG P1foxrider is gtg

Traded bats with him and shipped first and had plenty of communication. Gonna make for a good board bro. Cheers
  9. Strawberry

For Sale/Trade Buncha jerseys and two umpire shirts

Got a bunch of shirt jerseys, some full dyes, and two ISA umpire shirts. Most are large with a few xl. The Boombah pullover fits like a medium. Would hate to break up so I'm trying to get rid of in groups or bulk. Tees (one sleeveless) for $40. Will trade for just about anything. Makes...
  10. Strawberry

For Sale Two worths- Booger and Resmondo 454 ASA

Got two for sale. Prices are Shipped to you! Most of you know it takes A good ten bucks or so off the price after shipping so they are firm. Both 27 oz. Just got other bats I use more. Both are returnable. No receipt. Clean endcaps on both. Ressy is minty. Booger is reissue and super...
  11. Strawberry

GTG Kingkoala30 is gtg

Shipped quickly and is a gtg dude
  12. Strawberry

GTG Alyssa4msu

She is gtg! Does business smoothly and without issues
  13. Strawberry

For Sale/Trade ASA Fulk 27 oz

Got an ASA white Fulk returnable from the boards a few months back and have only used it twice due to the stamps missing from the og owner. It has the new utrip stamp and hits better than my 120 gamer. Looking for a jhm7 ASA or jhm75. ASA preferred, but will look at ALL offers! 115$ shipped.
  14. Strawberry

GTG Go5586 is gtg

Had a bat shipped from him and arrived and I'm in love. Thanks bro
  15. Strawberry

Official Atlanta Falcons 2013-2014 Thread

Wife's work got a call today to help fix a chair when a soon to be signed player at 6'8" weighing 400 lbs and solid muscle broke a chair that is already oversized for bigger dudes. I'm trying like hell to get a name.... I'm so excited with all the let goes and new signees. Whatcha think?
  16. Strawberry

LTTF Lacrosse helmets

Lookin to buy a black lacrosse mask for my neighbors kid. High school kid needs a new helmet. He is looking for either a brine or a warrior t2. Any help or deals would be appreciated. I'm also looking for either of those helmets in any color. Wanna use one for pitching. Looking to...
  17. Strawberry

GTG Bakers Dozen is GTG

Smith clean trade with him for sunglasses. Awesome board bro. Now if only he'd let me and some teammates come party in PCB
  18. Strawberry

For Sale/Trade Costa del mar Rincon

GLASSES SENT YO BAKERS DOZENGot these in a trade yesterday and they are too small for my liking. Brand new with box, case, two cloths. Looking for $120 shipped or trade for a different pair of new or minty costa del mar . Or other trades welcome. Just ask.
  19. Strawberry

GTG Bigdaddytimo is gtg

Traded shades with him and everything went well. Gtg bro
  20. Strawberry

GTG JGard24 is GTG

Bought some pants from him and very happy. Thanks bro