Search results

1. D

For Sale 3 great easton's everything must go!

Update Syn2 red/black sold. Scn9 got bids still waiting on a final. Cnt+ No offer's Sorry guys.Here are some pics.
  2. D

Still here Bump nothing has went yet
  3. D

I guess the files are too big I can email more pics.
  4. D

More pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. D

Pics Here you go!!!
  6. D

1.26oz Scn2 OG Synergy CNT+ 800 hits,Endcap wear,Barrell scratches,Still hits Great!!All returns left I would rate this bat--$250-200 (800+ swings, webbing, much end cap wear) $250 obo 2.26oz STEALTH SCN9 Original grip,With returns.Basically perfect condition for a Game used bat i would say...
  7. D

27oz worth greg connell mayhem

Looking to buy today.NIW W/RECEIPT
  8. D

or LTTF Beat up SCN9s......!!!

Got 1 i'm trying to get rid of but it's in great shape interested?
  9. D

For Sale Og m75120 26oz

Yes Made in the USA.
  10. D

For Sale Og m75120 26oz

Yeah well.I had an OG M7Blue with Green Mayhem and it was awesome put probably a thousand on it before it got a crack in the taper.Just bought a Reissue busted withing 75 swings.Maybe i got a dud but the reissue's seem to suck compared to the OG's.But if the M75's are priced right i'll still buy...
  11. D

For Sale Og m75120 26oz

My bag sucks and we play on litter box fields.All my bats are worn around the end cap.Probably around 275 or so.I don't swing it in bp.It has been my gamer great bat.Hottest i have ever onwed.But i need some cash to buy a fulk.Hear they are great too.
  12. D

For Sale Og m75120 26oz

M75120 pics
  13. D

For Sale Og m75120 26oz

Sure give me a sec.
  14. D

For Sale Og m75120 26oz

Made in the usa S#72250476 Returnable/no reciept Used 200-300 swings Great bat!!Great shape!!Hit's absolute lazers!! Hate to let it go Price guide says $160-$200 $200 obo.
  15. D

Niw 2010 jh mutant sbm54j 27.5

Looking to trade for a 27oz balanced mv1.or $200-$225.or if you know of an mv1 for sale i will take what it is going for and sell the mutant for that amount.
  16. D

Hey dude i got the picks but i can't figure out how to attach them to this message.Do you have...

Hey dude i got the picks but i can't figure out how to attach them to this message.Do you have an email i can send them to?
  17. D

Red/blue jeff hall mayhem 27.5

Haven't done any selling before.i might do that.i'll post some pics then see what i can get.are you good with $115?
  18. D

Red/blue jeff hall mayhem 27.5

Replacement bat.100 swings on it.$115 obo.need to get rid of it.hits great.in need of some cash. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!
  19. D

Miken psycho 27oz niw balanced

Looking for a psycho 27oz niw valid reciept balanced.any body got one.