Search results

1. feedtheseed33

LTB scotty cameron putter

I have a 26oz max nsa recoil, 26oz mut120, or 28oz scn5 id be willing to trade for/towards a scotty cameron putter. I want a laguna or newport style w/ no rust/almost new. LMK what you have to offer and what you might be interested in. Also might buy if the price is right, Thanks!
  2. feedtheseed33

For Sale/Trade $50 Jiffy Lube gift card

received this for christmas and closest one is 70 miles way. Looking to sell for $45 or trade for equal value card for anywhere around me, food, sporting goods, walmart, doesnt matter...PM me with what you have
  3. feedtheseed33

For Sale 28oz scn10bh returnable w/ 25 hits

Looking to sell for $115 shipped. Still shiny and only has about 25 hits on it. PM me for pics, Thanks!
  4. feedtheseed33

For Sale 28oz scx3 extended

Was originally only looking to trade but interested in selling now. Asking $355 shipped. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1107852 for pics...
  5. feedtheseed33

LTB Carburetor for 2002 Yamaha YZ426F

Im in need of a carburetor for my recent purchase. If anyone has one or knows of any parts bikes around them, please contact me. Also was wondering if carbs from the 00' and 01' models would work? I am newer to dirtbikes. Thanks
  6. feedtheseed33

For Sale Nice Easton Leather Glove

nice broken in glove here at a good price. great for infield but has a big enough pocket for the OF. Easton natural series. Sz is a 12.5.. Looking to get $30 shipped.
  7. feedtheseed33

For Sale/Trade Extended, scn10bh, og mutant, recoil

Selling/trading a few bats. Its the end of the year for me and I dont need them all. 1. 28oz scn10bh with 30-40 swings. Still very shiny. Looking for $140 shipped. 2. 26oz max nsa recoil with 300-400 swings. Still clean with a little endwear. Looking for $120 shipped 3. 26oz og mutant with...
  8. feedtheseed33

LTB used bj fulk

26-28oz, LMK what you have...thanks
  9. feedtheseed33

LTS nokona amg1275

SOLD SOLD SOLD mod trap, only played catch w/ a few times..great shape...12.75in sandstone tan color...PM me and I can email pics. Looking for $90 shipped
  10. feedtheseed33

LTB 12.25-13in liberty advanced, any color

any web, looking for used to keep cost down unless it new at a good price...LMK what you have please, thanks
  11. feedtheseed33

25oz bats

are they more rare then the rest? like 25oz nrg500's and asa recoils...worth more then more common weights? just curious...thanks
  12. feedtheseed33

For Trade several bats asa and nsa

http://s959.photobucket.com/albums/ae74/davidroxx23/new%20collection/ 1). 28oz nrg500 max returnable 700-800 hits--sale pending locally 2). 27oz nrg500 max returnable 200-250 hits---SOLD LOCALLY 3). 28oz scx3---probably keeping 4). 26oz scn3 lots of hits, good shape, few chips---TRADED LOCALLY...
  13. feedtheseed33

For Trade LTT 2 niw long haul bombers

for a mint 26 or 27oz extended...LMK if anyone is interested, thanks
  14. feedtheseed33

LTB minty/clean easton scx22 syn2

any weight but 30...lmk what you got
  15. feedtheseed33

For Trade 5 og bat grips

I am looking to trade 5 original bat grips for grip n rips. I have 2 white easton grips from the speed line, one black easton grip, 1 worth pebble grip from an older mutant, and a combat grip from a plague. the 2 white easton grips are new and so is the combat grip. the other 2 used grips hardly...
  16. feedtheseed33

my nokona smells like smoke, help

just picked up a nice nokona sandstone series (thanks for the hookup gmoney1996) but it has a smokey smell to it...would like to smell the leather more then smoke, any suggestions on how to bring back the natural leather smell i'm sure it once had? TIA
  17. feedtheseed33

LTB a hweb nokona any size

lmk what you got
  18. feedtheseed33

LTB or TF a good fairway wood or hybrid

I play right handed. Not looking for anything specific but looking for a good price. I'm not wanting to pay what I would in a store. Used in good condition is fine, LMK what you have. Thanks
  19. feedtheseed33

value my collection (bored?)

Looking to get a rough estimate of what I got here. Current prices or prices come spring time. If you're bored help me out and give me some rough estimates. All bats are returnable w/o receipts. Not really thinking of trading/selling soon, but just curious. Thanks...
  20. feedtheseed33

LTB helping a local find a used Booger or NSA Recoil

looking for used at a good price, LMK what you have...any weight should be fine