Search results

1. SacBunt

For Sale Jerseys medium & large

I've got a few jerseys Id like to get rid of, $16 shipped All of these 3 are mediums The upper 2 are large and the lower 2 are mediums The upper 2 are mediums and the lower one is a large
  2. SacBunt

For Sale FS: Easton Nation hoodies

I've got a pair of Easton Nation hoodies up for sale. One is a small that fits a little bigger than a small and the other is a medium that also fits a little bigger than a medium. I wouldnt say they fit one size up but maybe half a size up? I'm asking $25.00 each shipped. Thanks. Both are sold!
  3. SacBunt

For Sale Easton nation, 454 jerseys

These are all medium dry fits and run true to size. They have all been worn no more than 4 times each. The 454 jersey has a couple small stains on the back and tried to get a descent picture to show them. I'm asking SOLD for each Easton nation jersey, $15 for the 454 & $15 for the routine...
  4. SacBunt

For Sale New Elite hoodie

I got this hoody earlier in the year but it never left the house. It's a medium but fits like a large. Its been washed once to try to shrink it and had no luck. $20.00 shipped. :)
  5. SacBunt

Price Check 26oz SCX3

I'm looking to see what you fellas think this would sell for? No webbing or rattle and not that much endcap wear. Thanks! :)
  6. SacBunt

For Sale/Trade Scn2 OG 26oz

Let's try this again. Like the title says I'm looking to move my OG that doesn't get any usage. I got it off a board bro earlier in the year but I never really got the feel for it. No webbing or rattle and endcap is nice and tight. Shoot me any trade offers in 26 or 27oz. Sale price would be...
  7. SacBunt

Price Check OG scn2 26oz price check

Let me know what you fellas think this is worth. No rattle or webbing and it's returnable x2.
  8. SacBunt

For Sale 26oz OG scn2

Like the title says I'm looking to sell my 26oz OG scn2. No webbing or rattle and OG grip is still on. The bat is no where near broken in and is collection dust in my closet. I'm looking to get $205.00 shipped with fees included. Let me know if I'm off on the price.
  9. SacBunt

Why why why why?!?!?

Why do people buy junk post abi bats over pre abi? Its been proven that pre abi > post abi but people still buy them. Don't get me wrong if you're one of those guys that can hit homers with a broom stick it doesn't matter what you're swinging. But the people that can't go yak that often would...
  10. SacBunt

For Sale Large Elite Microfiber Shorts

I've got 4 pairs of used but not abused Large elite shorts. The only pair with signs of wear are the white with some small, very faint black stains. Stains are in front of the right pocket and above the elite logo below the left pocket. I've attached pictures trying to show the stains. I'd like...
  11. SacBunt

GTG DDS109 is gtg!

Orderrd an Easton jersey from the bro and it looks exactly like the mock up, thanks again!
  12. SacBunt

GTG Pintail33 is GTG!

Bought some balls from him and shipped when he said he would. Thanks again bro!
  13. SacBunt

GTG BallewTheBear is GTG!

Bought a jersey from him and he shipped when he said he would. Great guy to deal with, thanks again bro!
  14. SacBunt

GTG mjsoftball2002 is gtg

Sold the bro some balls and he paid instantly. Don't hesitate to do business with!
  15. SacBunt

GTG Metz225 is GTG

Sold the bro some balls and he paid instantly! Don't hesitate to do business with him! Thanks again bro!
  16. SacBunt

For Sale 27oz May98

Like the title says I'm looking to sale my ri May98 that's collecting dust in the closet. Some minor webbing and 1 tiny pebble rattle. OG grip is still on and there's no endcap separation. Looking to get $230.00 OBO shipped, let me know if I'm off on the price :) Price drop to $220.00
  17. SacBunt

For Sale/Trade May98 27oz

Ok fellas, I've got a 27 oz May98 ri that's been sitting in my closet and I'm wanting to get rid of. I purchased this bat on Eghey about 3 years ago and I'd guestimate the hits to be around the 200 range. It's got some minor webbing and a tiny pebble rattle. Only trade I'd look into is an Ultra...
  18. SacBunt

GTG liberty1 is GTG

Traded extendeds and he shipped when he said he would and bat was just as described! Thanks again bro!
  19. SacBunt

LTTF Ultra 2 w/ ASA stamps

I've got a 27 oz May98 ri with no more than 200 cuts I'd like to trade for an Ultra 2 w/ asa stamps in a 27/26oz. Og grip is still on, some webbing and a small rattle but the endcap is nice and tight. Cash can be added by either party if needed. Let me know what you fellas have :)
  20. SacBunt

For Trade ASA Yellow T/A's niw

I've got 5 asa yellow t/a's niw I'd like to trade for either xrocks with mct or evils with mct in yellow. Cash can be added by either party to even out the deal. Let me know what you fellas have :)