Search results

1. tbatti

What jersey design would you pick

I'd like to thank oakleydude44 for his jersey design. We went with his jersey design and our logo. Also thanks to him for our Aces of Spade est. 1996 work. https://www.dropbox.com/s/xh1uw5gezq1phip/BATT0091 Aces Rev20 Proofs.jpg?dl=0
  2. tbatti

What jersey design would you pick

Update to final 4. Please pick your favourite. Special thanks to Oakley as well for a great option. . link is below . https://www.dropbox.com/s/csr0cmdy8hb3lyw/BATT0091 Aces Rev16 Proofs.jpg?dl=0
  3. tbatti

Bat testing gone wild

They got a temp replacement and shocking bats started passing.
  4. tbatti

Bat testing gone wild

Our utrip league had bat testing on the weekend. New ASA testers were used that were in theory properly calibrated and able to test/gauge both ASA and utrip. Well many teams had NIW fail or on the line. Also many teams had 60%-75% fail. They are going to send info to the maker of the testers...
  5. tbatti

Looking to update our jerseys who is interested?

I'm looking to update our jerseys. This is what we currently have. Looking for ideas and cost for a mock-up. Thank you.
  6. tbatti

For Sale LTB Youth 30/20 2 1/4 Baseball Bat

Would be allover it if it were a 30. He needs 30 borderline on 31.
  7. tbatti

For Sale LTB Youth 30/20 2 1/4 Baseball Bat

Looking for a youth 30/20 2 1/4 baseball bat. Would like a Combat Maxum if possible but open to other top youth bats out there.
  8. tbatti

Updated Pitching Mask Reviews (EvoShield vs...)

Thanks I know but everything is dated and no real response on Evo Shield. Wouldn't cutting the bar out decrease the stability of the other bars caving in on impact?
  9. tbatti

No feedback on the EvoShield?
  10. tbatti

Did a search and found most of the threads dated. Just wanted to get some feedback on the EvoShield mask vs other brands from people who have tried a few out. I have the worth Helmet mask and I find that it reduces visibility a lot though I like the all around protection. I'm a smaller guy...
  11. tbatti

Easton Omen LL Bat

Did some reading on them never came across the difference. Want to find a great bat. He's hitting a 29/17 Gear 3 right now but he'll need a 30 inch or 31 ASAP.
  12. tbatti

Easton Omen LL Bat

Thanks for the info bud. I thought it was more because of the bigger barrel on the -10. Is it really that much more different?
  13. tbatti

Strasburg for Cano

Keeper, stat categories, Head to Head? etc etc etc
  14. tbatti

Easton Omen LL Bat

Looking for a 30/18 ; 30/20 or maybe a 31/19. 2 1/4 inch barrel. Please PM me with what you have thanks.
  15. tbatti

Trading Players back to their OG Team a week later GTG?????

the trade back is in review right now but people don't usually look within 2 days so it's likely it does't get vetoed and the one person in the deal is the commish. lol.
  16. tbatti

Trading Players back to their OG Team a week later GTG?????

So we have a deal that went through and one week later the players got traded back to their original teams. Essentially lending players to deal with holes for a week. How would handle it or do you think it is cool to do that?
  17. tbatti

Does my coed team win our 4th straight, and 7th overall championship tonight???

That was taken in July. To hard to redecorate a trailer for every holiday.
  18. tbatti

Price Check B1.0 26oz

No one can give a ballpark figure?
  19. tbatti

Price Check B1.0 26oz

Price check on a 26oz B1.0 mint 75 hits on it with return.
  20. tbatti

Which New 2-piece B1.0 or L1.0

I want to buy one of the new 26oz USSSA 2 piece Easton's and am looking for some feedback on which one to get. I haven't tried a 2 piece bat before. I've swung the OG Flex and OG SCX2 as well as I have SPSYN100 Synergy all balanced but I do swing the Avarice alot and Z2000 occasionally which...