Search results

1. M

LTB 2013 Juggy Juggernaut J3

26-28oz
  2. M

LTB scx3 or salvo srv5 (2010 only)

Looking for 27 possibly a 28 gamer. No cracks or rattles but webbed up and ready to go. Also looking for the price to reflect the condition.
  3. M

For Trade SV98 and Miken Freak

I believe they are both 28, min use looking to trade for OG SRV5 2010 or a SCX3 can do bat and cash or 2:1 or even.
  4. M

LTTF looking to trade worth May 98a

Good condition with whit end cap. PM me your email addy for pics. Looking for a 13" glove pref a nokona
  5. M

For Trade MAY 98A for Nokona

looking to trade for a nice outfield glove pref 13" and pref nokona. MSG me w email addy for pics, white endcap and no issues
  6. M

LTB SRV5 with 2010 date 27 oz

As the title says. Let me know what you got
  7. M

For Trade 26oz SRV5 Salvo

No webbing, cracks rattles etc. Low number of hits its just to light. Looking to trade for a 27 oz SRV5 in about the same shape. This has an 2011 date code. Posting from my phone so send me and email addy for pics.
  8. M

Walking a guy with 2 outs to get to a girl.

What's the Asa rule?
  9. M

LTB OG SRV5 or poss SCX3

Im looking for a hot OG SRV5 (early SN) not worried about condition as long as there is no crack or rattle. May also be looking for a SCX3 same condition
  10. M

For Sale SCX3 Extended with pics

Taped Handle, no webbing in really good shape very few hits. 265 Shipped
  11. M

For Sale SRV5 salvos

I have a 26 and 27 oz SRV5 Salvo for sale 27 is in good shape no webbing or other issues 140 shipped 26 has paint wear and marks but solid structure 125 shipped going to the post office this afternoon
  12. M

For Trade 26 oz scx3 extended MINT for a 28 OZ EXT in the same condition

Posting for a teammate he has a 26 oz scx3 and its really mint obv no webbing cracks etc. Very little endcap wear looks to have maybe 100-200 swings on it. To lite and he wants a 28. I can take pics of it tonight as he keeps it in his bag.
  13. M

Compression tester

Anyone know who sells portable testers?
  14. M

For Trade Sv98

NIW 28oz SV98 trade for a SRV5 27 or 28oz pref NIW
  15. M

For Sale Sv98 scn9 sv98

Ok i got these off board members and almost traded for a few more on here the other day but picked up a bunch locally now have wayy to many bats so im getting rid of these SCN9 28oz lots of paint wear stamps almost not visible it is getting HOT, little click 145 to your door includes PP fees...
  16. M

LTB salvo

looking for a cheap salvo last year or this years pref broken in but will take new if the price is right
  17. M

For Sale Scn3 230$

28 oz SCN3 Some End cap Wear good amount of webbing 230 gifted shipped. No offers/trades Will txt or email pics
  18. M

For Sale Scn3, scn5, scn5, scx3, scx3, scx14, srv5, srv5

PRICE DROPS! firm on the new prices up for sale a bunch of bats, at work now i can send pics around 5pm eastern time just give me an email address. All prices are shipped of course. The 28 scx3 and scn3 pics are in a previous post by me SCN3- 28 oz Almost game ready, no cracks or rattles...
  19. M

GTG MaXXXed_Out is GTG

Great bats great pirce
  20. M

For Sale 2 scx3 extended and 1 flex

PRICE DROP BELOW I have the following for sale. I have 6 extendeds and 3 flex's and its time to get rid of some. I dont know why but every time i see one for sale i buy it. All of these are from board members and none are altered 28oz extended has no cracks or rattle. Has end cap wear some...