Search results

1. J

Trade for a Future

I am looking for a Future bat. I willing to trade a couple of my 26oz. Returnable Demarinis....Mercy, J3U, J3ASA Lmk
  2. J

Looking for a N.Tx. team

I'm looking to pick up on a North Texas area tourney team. I can play anywhere. Good bat and good defense. Hit me up via text or email. 940-230-8023 [email protected]
  3. J

For trade

Looking for a 27/28oz. Cartel 2 or a CL22 I've got a 26oz. J3U or a 26oz. Spec 1 Both have low hits and are returnable
  4. J

Rockoff Signature bat

Ok let me be the first to get this ball rolling... How about a Rockoff Signature Model bat?
  5. J

Texas Demo

I've noticed the rash of Demarini demos happening in California. Any chance of some coming to Texas any time??
  6. J

2014 Demarini bat bp?

Anyone have video of no session hitting the new 2014 Demarini line yet..All I've seen is pics of them.
  7. J

RD 28 Ri

Ok I know that Demarini has released the 2014 bat info and product line. But how about re-issuing the RD28 bats for a late 2014 season limited run?? Anyone else think this bat would sell??
  8. J

2014 Texas Rangers

Who is pumped up for the 2014 Texas Rangers season?? This guy is!!! Looking forward to seeing Prince Fielder kill the ball!!!
  9. J

Demarini softball pants

Anyone have any Demarini softball pants or know of where I could find some?? CL22? Bubbs?? Rock??
  10. J

2014 Demarini line??

Anyone lucky enough to get their hands on one the new 2014 Demarini bats get a chance to bp them? If so where are the videos???
  11. J

Thanx Touch415

I want to personally thank Touch 415. All of his awesome bp videos I've been watching this year. I really paid closer attention to his swing and grip. I've now adopted his low bat position and elbow position. Now my hitch in my swing is gone. I still gotta get used to it but I feel it's only get...
  12. J

Advocare

Anyone tried Advocare supplements?
  13. J

Bp balls??

Does Evil make a bp ball that won't damage the new standard bats?
  14. J

Hangrite Turfs

Hangrite turfs/trails...what's the word? Anyone seen the new promos...I wanna know when they release?
  15. J

Major Vegas Tourney?

Is the Vegas tourney on live feed?
  16. J

Demarini Pants??

Im looking for some new softball pants...REALLY want Demarini ones if they even make those...LOL!! help plz..
  17. J

Demarini Team

Ive been seeing some threads lately about guys wanting to get a softball tourney team together that only swing one specific brand of bat on the team. Well i was wondering if there were guys out there willing to get a Demarini team together for just a few local tourneys this year...lmk...
  18. J

GTG gtg BALLERRED37

GTG GUY I would deal with this guy ANYTIME Quick payment and great communication Thanx
  19. J

N.Tx Frankie's tourney?

Anyone playing tomorrow in Frankie' s tourney? I'll b out there...hit me up
  20. J

Team Demarini/Dirty

I got word that team Demarini/Dirty will be coming to N.Tx. May 4-6 for the annual Texas Legends tourney at Softball World...looking for to this for sure!