Search results

1. philphan89

Solo Z Dual Stamp

any other updates? was thinking of scooping one up for fall ball if its that durable. Either that or the usssa sonic but i have an easton that might be my fall ball gamer
  2. philphan89

Super z kevin Kennington

its getting there now i can feel the difference plus im hitting and bping this one more to get ti ready for the next tournament
  3. philphan89

Super z kevin Kennington

mine is getting there probably has 150-200 swings still not as good as my previous super Z
  4. philphan89

New Juggy's

why is it called overlord?
  5. philphan89

Solo Z Dual Stamp

i have only seen this on one site is SBF going to have this bat?
  6. philphan89

Solo Z Dual Stamp

is this bat an exclusive?
  7. philphan89

Super z kevin Kennington

have been swinging it in league. Not as hot as my 15 Super Z with a wobble but it is getting there. Distance is starting to come around really good with this bat. Agree with everyone else about this being under the radar. Hot durable sticks that will pass compression way longer than worth or...
  8. philphan89

Solo Z

is it an exclusive though? not that much info
  9. philphan89

Solo Z

How is the Solo Z ASA? Any updates? Need a new ASA bat and one without discs is enticing
  10. philphan89

2016 Z4 or Super Z Utrip?

not sure but way over 220
  11. philphan89

2016 PA Thread - Fields/Info/Discussion

are there any wood bat tournaments coming up in the Philly Area?
  12. philphan89

2016 Z4 or Super Z Utrip?

that and the Super Z is more durable than those Worths and Mikens Had a freak 30 that I sold to my buddy and it broke the first tournament he used it in and the Super Z that I have been swinging in Cold Temps has been crushing it is passing compression over and over again
  13. philphan89

z bats

OG Z2000- Best bat I have ever swung. Response of the barrel is ridiculous. Still passes compression after being used for numerous tournaments. When it breaks im turninig it into a lamp I love that bat so much. RI Z2000- Took a little more love but gets hot as well. Shouldn't have sold it...
  14. philphan89

New Fulks "seam" to have a problem

does it still pass compression?
  15. philphan89

Opinions on new Backman or Kennington Zs

finally swung the Kennington yesterday. Little stiff but the exit speed was there. Distance will come with more hits I believe. Def loved the feel and sound of the bat. Have last years Super Z dual too and its starting to break in nicely
  16. philphan89

Barrel size ?

12 inch Barrel all the way
  17. philphan89

Solo Z

why is the usssa solo Z endloaded where the ASA is balanced or is that a typo?
  18. philphan89

Freak-a-delic

A place that sponsors the team that won the Sin City Classic
  19. philphan89

Does the Super Z feel lighter than sticker weight?

have a super Z with a wobble right now. I was going to use it as a cold weather bat. After the last two tournaments I am using it as my usssa gamer and sold my freak 30
  20. philphan89

Z4000 questions...

thanks i just picked up the z4000 dual for 160 so i figured why not