Search results

1. philphan89

For Sale Moto 360 1st Gen Smart Watchj

Comes with everything and original box Used only one time for like 30 minutes Selling for 130 OBO can't upload pictures at the moment but can text or email upon request
  2. philphan89

Mizuno NO DOUBT Bp sessions

This is with a 27OZ Mizuno Dual Stamp NO DOUBT. Swings very balanced though I like to swing endloaded bats this one feels good. First 30-40 swings the bat had a very small sweetspot and the exit speed and distance were not there. These last two bp sessions impressed me. Balls were a mix of...
  3. philphan89

SBF Cluggy Tour 27oz Review

I have my go Pro and a head mount so I tried to get a nice video of the Cluggy. Took about 15-20 Swings. Bat still felt a little stiff and had a nice firm feel and when you hit the sweetspot the ball jumped off of it. Balls were 52 Core
  4. philphan89

LTB 2014 or 2015 Nr 27oz juggy

Looking for a non return since cheaper less than 100 hits preferred
  5. philphan89

LTB 27oz Easton Salvo Scandium

Looking for a less than 100 hit/ NOW Easton Scandium for a single wall league I play in. NR is fine as well. SP15SVS is the model number
  6. philphan89

Tournaments near Central Jersey july 26th?

Looking for some Tournaments in the NJ, PA, DE or maybe NY for the weekend of July 26th. Does anyone have any tournaments or know of any? Team is probably willing to travel at least an hour and a half from Central Jersey by Trenton.
  7. philphan89

pics of Derby life roller

I know there have been some threads but the pics have been removed. I know alterdexz??sp had one too but I wanted to know if anyone else had pics of the new derby life roller. I just ordered one cause I need more space for bats but didn't want to be huge like coaches choice.
  8. philphan89

LTB custom NBA and NFL jersey

Like the title says thats what i am looking for
  9. philphan89

For Sale/Trade 27oz Spiked Baker98 NR

200 hits some scratches and paint chips very minimal webbing 65 OBO or trade for USSSA bats pics coming soon
  10. philphan89

LTB Verizon Iphone or S3 or Droid

Looking for a phone in the 100-200 dollar range. Iphone 4s or older droid models are ok Need to see pics if they are older models. Clean ESN please
  11. philphan89

LTB 27oz usssa Avarice

Want low hit as in NOW or NIW 50 hits max
  12. philphan89

LTB Pacific Style hats 12 total around 15 bucks

Thats the story! 12 hats Pacific flex-fit style 15 bucks a player Need to be able to put logo on the front
  13. philphan89

Coaching for the first time

Hey guys. I am coaching high school for the first time this year and was looking for advice and also if you have an equipment let me know can take gloves or bats. Also wanted to know about the basics for running a practice. I am dealing with a group of girls in high school but many have...
  14. philphan89

For Sale Two LHTs for 50 bucks Shipped

like title says both are 13 inch gloves and both for 50 shipped
  15. philphan89

LTB 2012 SBM454 Mutant not the one that the store sells

Looking for a 27 oz 454 Mutant the Black and Green Version. Prefer NIW/NOW Not the one that the store sells only considering 27oz this is the picture please lemme know if you got it
  16. philphan89

For Sale Red/Black Boombah SuperPack

Up for sale is a Red/Black Used Superpack Will be getting pics up tomorrow 45 bucks Shipped gifted
  17. philphan89

Nj spring thaw usssa rec tourney

Fundraiser for the Raw Talent Softball Team Association- USSSA Class- REC Date: 3/23 Cost: 210 which includes balls and umpires Money Due: March 15th Only taking 12 teams Location: Warwick, NJ Contact: Donny Bunce 16097245623 Pags 16097212544
  18. philphan89

Blank Snow Camo Jersey

Looking for the cheapest snow camo shirts Not cotton t-shirts but more of a under armor material. Anyone have any suggestions. Trying to look for less than 30 bucks per shirt. Just need the shirts will do the screen printing ourselves Thanks
  19. philphan89

For Sale Oakley Hijinx

For sale are Oakley Hijinx Sunglasses Worn Once comes in Oakley Box Sale price is 70 shipped http://www.oakley.com/products/4811/16000?promotion_id=6&cm_mmc=gbase_csfeeds-_-PLA-_-master-_-03-595 They are the crystal black/ iridium
  20. philphan89

For Sale Nokona First Baseman's mitt RHT

Only played catch with it.... 190 Bucks OBO