Search results

1. tcal49

For Trade NIW Baby Blue CF5

LTT a NIW CF5 - 33/24. Mainly looking for a phenix, lmk what you got!
  2. tcal49

For Sale Phenix/RD/SCN9/CF3 and more

Sad day in history, the rest of my stash must go. All for sale, no trades. Lowball offers won't get responded to. All prices are shipped to the lower 48 1. 28oz Dem F3 - no dents or waves. ~100 hits. Price: $100 2. 33/25 CF3 - great shape, less than 100 hits. Price: $215 SOLD 3. 34/26...
  3. tcal49

For Sale In case you missed it... my stash is up for grabs

Sad day in history, the rest of my stash must go. All for sale, no trades. Lowball offers won't get responded to. All prices are shipped to the lower 48 1. 28oz Dem F3 - no dents or waves. ~100 hits. Price: $100 2. 33/25 CF3 - great shape, less than 100 hits. Price: $215 SOLD 3. 34/26...
  4. tcal49

For Trade 33/25 j2u

hey guys, I have 2 of the 33/25 j2u's left that are still niw that I'm looking to get rid of. I'm looking to trade them for something ASA. preferably a one.12, fse, cf3, cf4, cf5, etc.... shoot me some offers and we'll go from there. thanks
  5. tcal49

GTG insomniac is gtg

he bought a couple more bats from me, payment was very quick as usual with him. don't hesitate to deal with him!! thanks again
  6. tcal49

GTG SESC1001 is very gtg

He bought a bat from me, and everything worked out very smoothly. Cant wait to do it again, thanks much!! -Tom
  7. tcal49

GTG hit50more is gtg

bought a bat off me, everything worked out just perfectly. thanks again, hope you like it!!
  8. tcal49

GTG jgray95903 is gtg!!

bought a bat off me, everything worked out very smoothly. thanks again man, cant wait to do it again!!
  9. tcal49

For Sale/Trade scn3

I have a 26oz scn3 - ~ 300 hits. has a dime sized paint chip with some webbing as seen in the pics. is completely solid, nothing to worry about. it's paint chip only, not into the composite. trades would be for 26/27oz demarini's (nr is fine), would prefer a one.12. cash can be added on...
  10. tcal49

GTG insomniac is GTG

bought another one from me... thanks again mike, this guy is gtg!! great to work with ya, can't wait to do it again
  11. tcal49

GTG smith64778 is gtg

bought a bat from me, payment was quick and was great to work with. my pleasure man, thanks again!!
  12. tcal49

GTG cdamron13 is gtg

Took long enough for us to finally work together!!! haha he bought a bat from me, payment was quick and everything was smooth as expected. great guy right here, don't ever hesitate to work with chad... he's one of the few good guys on here!
  13. tcal49

GTG jxbird is gtg

bought a bat from me, payment was quick and everything worked out great.. thanks again man!!
  14. tcal49

GTG gunyhighway

bought a bat from me, payment was quick and everything worked out great.. thanks again man!!
  15. tcal49

GTG LA_ is gtg

bought a bat from me... payment was quick and everything worked out great. thanks again man!!
  16. tcal49

bat specs

hey guys, I know it's been a long time coming but the specs have been updated.... just pointing that out to ya
  17. tcal49

GTG IzzyS4 is very GTG

great meetin up with you once again man, pleasure to work with... can't wait to do it again!!
  18. tcal49

GTG rsiler is GTG yet again

bought another bat off me, quick payment and everything went great again. thanks man!!
  19. tcal49

well at least he's offering free shipping

110655669251 you know where...
  20. tcal49

GTG rsiler is GTG

bought a bat off me, payment was quick and had great communication. everything went great, hope to do it again real soon. thanks again man!