Search results

1. TDW13

For Sale 2016 Taylormade M1....like new

Just got back. Driver is still available. $175 is the lowest I'll go
  2. TDW13

For Sale 2016 Taylormade M1....like new

SOLD!!!! selling my M1 driver. It is the 8.5 degree with X stiff shaft. Won it at an auction and can't get used to it. Used maybe 10 times last year. Been in garage since last year. Keeping my regular driver. Will sell for $175. PM with any questions...
  3. TDW13

MIKEN BLACK QUESTION

All the utrip Miken bats from this year and last are that good.
  4. TDW13

Board Bros Need Your Help!! Details Inside.

SBF Big Fly Roller Bag
  5. TDW13

Baby blue combat bat?

Ton of guys in Illinois use the derby girls from this year and they seem like fire. I've never swung one but there are probably 5 guys on me team with them and they all hit hard with them. They break in super quick.
  6. TDW13

For Sale/Trade Golf Balls ProV1 & Hyperflight

I would say $40 shipped max. You can get them at a number of different golf retail stores for $45-$47 per dozen right now. Even cheaper if you have points to some of these retailers.
  7. TDW13

Best Utrip Long Barrel Easton 2pc?

If you can find a st100, start there.
  8. TDW13

For Sale Scotty Cameron Monterey 1.5 Putter w/Super Stroke 3.0

How did that get in such rough shape?
  9. TDW13

Worth Triple Crown XL Reload

Mine is opening up nicely. About 100 hits from regular BP Dudley ZN's. Some beat up and some newer. Ball has great exit velocity and distance is decent. Easily hitting out of 300 ft fields since swing one and balls through the infield are going by quickly. Still has a pingy sound so it hasn't...
  10. TDW13

Freak ASP

Basically a freak 12 with a tacky coating on the barrel.
  11. TDW13

Worth Triple Crown XL Reload

Took the wrapper off mine at league last night and took 3 swings and 2 were HR's and one was base hit down the line. Definitely stiff out of wrapper but feels similar to any other new worth or Miken. Endload is minor but there for a 26.
  12. TDW13

Price Check 2015 utrip AM

Sounds good, thanks! I could break it and get a decent return out of it I'm assuming
  13. TDW13

Anyone???
  14. TDW13

does anyone know what a 27oz NIW utrip aftermath is going for with a receipt that is dated 7/16/16? Trying to gauge if I should keep and try it out or get rid of it. Thanks
  15. TDW13

2016 Border Battle

Tough to watch with a camera that far away.
  16. TDW13

For Sale Miken Freak 12 26oz

The dc41 reissue was every bit as good as the original.
  17. TDW13

For Sale Jordan 11s - Size 10.5

Wish here were 11s or 11.5s, I'd have those Georgetowns coming my way. Already have 2 pair of 11's and those would go perfect. Good luck with sale