Search results

1. TDW13

For Sale 2016 Taylormade M1....like new

SOLD!!!! selling my M1 driver. It is the 8.5 degree with X stiff shaft. Won it at an auction and can't get used to it. Used maybe 10 times last year. Been in garage since last year. Keeping my regular driver. Will sell for $175. PM with any questions...
  2. TDW13

Price Check 2015 utrip AM

does anyone know what a 27oz NIW utrip aftermath is going for with a receipt that is dated 7/16/16? Trying to gauge if I should keep and try it out or get rid of it. Thanks
  3. TDW13

For Sale OG LV1 - 27.5oz

Looking to sell my OG LV1. It is returnable but I don't have a receipt anymore. The bat has probably 1,000 swings or so on it but it still has some breaking in to do. The bat tested at 245 at C nationals and hasn't been hit since. It was a backup to my Mikens all year so really only got used in...
  4. TDW13

Price Check 2014 miken psycho mint condition

I have a mint condition 27oz 2015 psycho superman model. I'm just wondering what this bat is worth right now. It's a no return with 1 swing on it. This is the all black model that came out this year. I might be willing to sell it or trade it.let me know what you guys think.
  5. TDW13

For Sale Clean SB73V Voltage - 28oz

I'm looking to sell my 28oz Voltage. The bat is in great condition with very little webbing and still not completely broken in yet and to its potential. I bought it to use in GSM this year but we never played so it sat in my bag. I put maybe 250 swings on it with USSSA Dudley ZN balls. SOLD!!!!
  6. TDW13

Price Check 28oz Voltage sb73v model

I'm looking for a rough idea of what a 400 swing 73v voltage would sell for. The bat has approximately 400 swings, still needs breaking in but it's getting there. We didn't play GSL this year so I never got to use it.
  7. TDW13

For Sale 28oz CL22 - 2013 model

I have a returnable with valid receipt CL22 that is 28oz and has approximately 250 swings on it. Bat tested at 250 a few weeks back and that is the last time it had been used. I have too many Eastons that this one doesn't come out of the bag. The sticker popped off the end so you will see i...
  8. TDW13

LTB Looking for 27oz st100, st100h or 2013 laservision

Please PM me if you have any of the above. I'm willing to pay or I do have a 28oz returnable 2013 cl22 and a 28oz mint TPS 73v Voltage that I'd be willing to part ways with. I might consider a 28oz of the above but I'd prefer to have a 27oz.
  9. TDW13

For Sale returnable 27oz L2

SOLDLooking to sell my 27oz L2. The bat is returnable but I don't have the receipt. Bat has maybe 600 swings on it. Bat has webbing and one paint chip. I've tried to capture in pictures but it's hard to see. Bat still has some opening up to do. Looking for $125 shipped as a gift. No trades at...
  10. TDW13

For Sale/Trade 27oz 2014 Derby Boys

SOLDLooking to sell or trade my 2014 ASA only DB. The bat has 7 swings on it and is non returnable. I'd be looking to sell for SOLD or trade towards a 27oz or 28oz Demarini ASA only bat or a 73v TPS Voltage. Would be willing to add cash to even deal out if need be. Feel free to PM me with any...
  11. TDW13

Just picked up my first ever Demarini

After years of swinging Easton, Worth and Miken I decided to give the 2013 Demarini CL22 a shot. I found one for a great price and I've heard nothing but amazing things about it. Only thing I was uncertain was what size to go with. I heard they run light so I should go up an ounce. I normally...
  12. TDW13

LTB 27 oz Demarini cl22

Like the title says, I'm looking to buy a 27oz CL22. I'd prefer returnable but will take NR if priced right. I also have a 27oz ASA only Derby Boys if someone was looking to possibly work this into the deal.
  13. TDW13

Easton question

Guys I saw a team last night using a Easton I've never seen before. It looked like last years 100W Wegman, but instead of it having Easton written in dark purple, it had it written in lime green. This bat was killing it. I've looked around a little but haven't seen anything. Any ideas what...
  14. TDW13

For Sale/Trade returnable x2 28oz st100 w/ receipt

I have my 28oz st100 that I'm looking to sell. It has a valid receipt from the store I bought it from. Bat has approximately 500 swings on it. Bat tested at 270 during Joliet major. I swing my 27oz more than the 28 so there is no need to keep. Looking to sell for SOLD pp as a gift. Would also...
  15. TDW13

Price Check 28oz St100

I'm thinking about selling off my 28oz st100. I'm too comfortable with my 27oz and don't ever swing the 28. What would be the selling price of this bat? It has about 500 or so swings on it. It has two returns and the receipt I got when I purchased the bat back in November some time. The one time...
  16. TDW13

Price Check 27 oz First Batch Miken Freak

I have a first batch Miken Freak that is a 332xxx serial number. Bat is 27oz and might bave 1000 swings on it. Has zero webbing, cracks, endcap wear. Bat probably has some more opening up to do but is still pretty sick right now. I play nothing other than utrip and all ky leagues are utrip so I...
  17. TDW13

For Sale Clean Droid Razr Maxx (Verizon Special Edition)

I'm looking to sell my wifes Verizon Droid Razr Maxx. It is the special edition model that was onky available to Verizon employees. Basically has a red/black back and it says special edition on the front. Phone is in perfect condition. Is only 3 months old and wasbin a case the entire time...
  18. TDW13

combat returns

Sent my DBA in last Wednesday and they received it on the 25th. Called in to check the status and the lady said they are completely backed up. They are now processing returns from March 13th. She said it would be some time before they got to mine. Seems like they need some additional help there...
  19. TDW13

ASA Derby Boys question

I got a ASS only DB from the store. I took it out of the wrapper today to swing a few during BP then our ASA indoor league. After about 20 swings with ASA Spirit balls the bat is webbed up and had what looks like two vertical lines of zipper marks that are about 1 inch long on each spot. I'm...
  20. TDW13

New bat question

I have been doing some research and I'm still a little confused. I see good reviews for both the ASA Wanted and ASA DB. Some people say one bat is more end loaded than the other. Some disagree with the end loads. I also see some people say the DB is flexy and the Wanted is stiff. Then others say...