Search results

1. T

GTG bengalfan is gtg

I sold a bat to bengalfan. I shipped first and when he recieved the bat the payment was very prompt. Do not hesitate to deal with him
  2. T

For Sale 26oz og av

I have a 26oz fl anti virus that I want to sell. It has 500 hits or fewer. There is no webbing or rattle. I am looking to get $160 (firm) for it. I am the original owner. The ONLY trade I would consider is for a minty/niw mizuno techfire classic. Feel free to pm me some questions.
  3. T

GTG hit50more is gtg

did a deal with hit50more. We were set up to meet for the deal and he got held up with a big delay. when he was freed up he offered to bring the bat the full distance to my house if i wasnt at he meet site still. I wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again.
  4. T

LTB techfire classic

I am looking for a niw, minty, or near minty techfire classic. I would like a 26oz but would look at a 27oz. If you have one that doesnt fit that description but are looking to deal it doesnt hurt to ask. Lets see what you guys have. Thanks
  5. T

light saber?

Wouldnt a light saber cut a softball in half instead of hitting it a long way. :confused: DLMK
  6. T

jh mutant98 (red/yellow)

i have been in the market for a little while for a the jh mutant98 (red/yellow). i am looking for one in pretty good condition. let me know whats out there with pics and prices. thanks guys
  7. T

GTG gonzosck23 is gtg

Sold a bat to this gonzosck23. The communication was outstanding and the payment was right on time as promised. This being my first sbf transaction i shipped the bat first and would have no problem doing the same for this board bro. Dont hesitate to deal with this guy. GTG:)
  8. T

fair trade?

I have a good condition mayhem m7598. It has 200-300 hits on it. Very minor scratches and very slight spiderwebbing. The bat hits very well. I am looking to trade for a Jeff Hall mutant 98 in similar condition. So i am asking the worth guys on here if this would be a fair trade. I wanted...