Search results

1. K

USSSA Utrip coed question

Would love to hear why there shouldn't be an infraction on a non-player (3b coach) intentionally touching a live ball.
  2. K

Any Intentional drop ball

No, it's up to his teammate to run to first base to protect him. Remember, this only really comes into play when no IFF is in effect.
  3. K

ASA dropped fly ball on foul line

Foul. /thread
  4. K

Autism Superman buy in, $25/shipped

Paypal sent. Looks great!
  5. K

ASA batted ball hits base

1.22 FAIR BALL A batted ball shall be judged according to the relative position of the ball and the foul line, including the foul pole, and not as to whether the fielder is on fair or foul territory at the time he touches the ball. It does not matter whether the ball first touches fair or foul...
  6. K

ASA batted ball hits base

Fair ball. Dead ball, runner out. Batter awarded 1B.
  7. K

ASA Softball Pop-up Near Home Plate

No way it it obstruction since the fielder has the right of way. Since the ball was never touched, it's a foul ball since interference is a judgement call.
  8. K

NSA Out or safe

I have an out. In the moment the ball first contacted the base, it was in his control. It wasn't until additional force was applied during the slamming, the ball was dislodged.
  9. K

ASA Here we go with the Strike Zone Again

I routinely pitch at a field that is located about 50 yards from the Atlantic Ocean. It is not uncommon to be pitching into 30 mph wind gusts. If you think it's impossible for a pitcher to put a ball over a 6 foot tall hitters back shoulder and hit a mat, I suggest you re-evaluate the effect...
  10. K

SBF "Pro" Fantasy Football League

Just throwing it out there, I'd be willing to serve as an independent trade arbiter for this league. I can either apply a standard that the league adopts or utilize my own common sense. I have an extensive background in fantasy sports and am a regularly published fantasy football columnist on...
  11. K

Bat Wax Facts...

Another endorsement for That Wax. Stuff is legit. Never thought to bring it to my golf game until seeing Jimmy's banner ad. Loved it for my irons.
  12. K

ASA Here we go with the Strike Zone Again

...and the height of the batter.
  13. K

Any Out of the baseline to avoid a tag?

There's no such thing as a minimal violation. Either the runner was inside the three foot leyway they are given to the base or they aren't. If, in your judgement, the runner is 3.0000000000000000000000000000000000001 feet outside of that path, then the only correct call is out.
  14. K

USSSA Walking batter to get to the out

If you walked 8 in a row, then you have given up at least 5 runs.
  15. K

Any face mask

Would the call change if the fielder removed the mask before securing the ball with his hand? Especially U-Trip that has a clause regarding using a portion of the uniform that is not in its normal position as a No-Catch.
  16. K

GTG wiggie7 is GTG

We negotiated a fair price for a bat I was selling. As a new seller, I shipped first. He sent paypal shortly after receiving bat. Good communication throughout transaction.
  17. K

Free jersey give away

Clearys Ken Daube [email protected]
  18. K

USSSA Strike Zone Discussion

Nice editing.... ;-)
  19. K

USSSA Strike Zone Discussion

My only question is why is home plate backwards in the graphic? :-)
  20. K

ASA Carried Ball Question

Thanks for the replies.