Search results

1. K

GTG wiggie7 is GTG

We negotiated a fair price for a bat I was selling. As a new seller, I shipped first. He sent paypal shortly after receiving bat. Good communication throughout transaction.
  2. K

ASA Carried Ball Question

Ball is popped to short right field, near the line. Second baseman catches the ball and carries the ball into dead ball territory. Runner at second had gone halfway and once umpire calls the dead ball, he goes to third base without tagging up. We appeal the runner at second, but umpire...
  3. K

Anyone ever seen this before?

Just wondering if anyone has ever seen this happen before? I was swing this bat in the on deck circle last night and the top half just fell to the floor. Loved this bat....
  4. K

ASA Dead Ball Ruling

Last night we had a situation where a thrown ball from the OF went past the cutoff guy and was grabbed by the third baseman and controlled just before the ball would have went into dead ball territory as marked by the end of the fence. The third basemen's momentum carried his left foot into...
  5. K

For Sale 2011 ASA Z1000s, OG Freak, OG AVs, Others

***PRICES REDUCED*** All, I am putting part of my collection up for sale. As a newbie with no sales feedback, I am willing to use a trusted third-party go-between to ensure that all transactions are not stressful to buyers, but buyer would have to pay an additional $15 for second portion of...
  6. K

USSSA Does the run count

Situation: Runners on 1st and 3rd. One out. Batter hits a deep fly to left center which is caught by the CF. Runner at first had left at contact and was past second base when ball is caught. He attempts to return to first base, touching second base along the way. Runner at third base...
  7. K

GTG brandonmincy69 is GTG

Ordered two NIW 2011 Z1000 (ASA). Bats were shipped quickly and packaged well. Items were as described. Good job all around.
  8. K

GTG Sherwood17 is GTG

Prompt shipping and items as described.