Search results

1. pnpxtreme

For Sale Two nice gloves

For Sale 1. Vinci PJV16. 13" Good condition. About 85% broken in. Lots of life left and would make a great back up glove. looking to get $110 shipped SOLD 2. Mizuno GCP 79S. 12.75" Good condition. Well broken in. Looking to get $65 shipped SOLD
  2. pnpxtreme

For Sale Chive T-Shirt

For Sale.. XL "Keep Calm, Chive On!" T-shirt. This is 100% authentic, I got it directly from thechive.com. Washed once, tried it on and I didn't like the way it fit. These are going for $60+ on the bay. $30 shipped.
  3. pnpxtreme

For Sale Crystal/Ghost Black Frame - Vented G30 Iridium (Golf Specific) Hybrid Lens

Got these off of Helton17 and they don't fit my face well... so these have to go. These are authentic. 9.5 out of 10 condition. These look great.. just not on me. Looking to get $100 shipped.
  4. pnpxtreme

For Sale Two bags

I have two bags to sell. ~Boombah bat pack bag. Grey and black in color. All the zippers work great. Good condition. The bad: The top flap is a little dirty. I use bat wax and that is where I use to keep the wax during the games. Not sure if it will wash out. Also bat wax on one of the bat...
  5. pnpxtreme

LTB Team flags

I'm looking for the guy that use to sell team flags on here. I bought a few from him and Im looking for another one. Can't seem to find him tho..
  6. pnpxtreme

For Sale Drum set

Pearl Sound Check 5-piece Drum Set with Zildjian Cymbals, all hardware, throne, and double bass pedal. Only played ~15 times, great condition. Looking to get $650. Not sure if Im willing to ship yet.. it would probably be pretty expensive.
  7. pnpxtreme

For Sale Skull Candy

Skull Candy headphones w/bass amp. I have used these 5 times. I bought these to use during worlds, but forgot them at home. Ended up buying dre beats, so these have to go. Work perfect, no problems. Comes with a carrying bag. Looking to get $45 shipped.
  8. pnpxtreme

LTTF Odyssey blade putter

I have a used Mizuno GCP79S Classic Pro Soft (12.75") that I am willing to trade. Glove does seem smaller than 12.75". I got this in a trade and just never used it. Looking to get an Odyssey blade putter in trade.
  9. pnpxtreme

For Trade 26oz z2000 balanced

26oz balanced utrip z2000. Returnable, no rec. ~150 hits. Looking to trade for a 26oz z2000 ENDLOADED utrip ONLY.
  10. pnpxtreme

team usa fast pitch

Anyone notice the Netherlands chick swinging the balanced utrip z1000 ... Or am I drunk?
  11. pnpxtreme

For Sale/Trade Mizuno GCP79S

For sale: Used Mizuno GCP79S. Got this in a trade, but it is way too small for me. 12.75" Not really sure how many games are on it.. I would say less than 10. Looking to get $120 shipped. Only trades would be a 2013 utrip TPS 26oz.
  12. pnpxtreme

What do you think of..

This bad bish? Can't wait to hit it tonight!
  13. pnpxtreme

For Sale Vinci BMB-M

For Sale: 13" Vinci BMB-M. Has about 10 games on it. Two coats of Vinci Conditioner. I think its about 75% broken in. No rips or tears. Looking to get $125/shipped out of it.
  14. pnpxtreme

Lights Out Sports

Gotta make a new one doods.
  15. pnpxtreme

For Trade Looking for updated website

Anyone board bros do website work? I want to update my website, lightsoutsports.net a little bit. Make it cleaner, more professional and add a few little things. lmk if anyone is interested in helping me out.
  16. pnpxtreme

Shot out..

Big shot out to Bobby Bugs. Bobby and Evil hooked my tourney team up for our fundraiser. Thanks a lot Bobby! Sooo purdy!
  17. pnpxtreme

For Sale Reebok Vero IV Low Zig/Quag

Brand new, never worn. Size 12. I just got these and they are too big for me. White with black accents. If I dont sell these today (4-27), they will be shipped back to the company I got them from. I know how hard these are to find so Im trying to help a brosef out. They are the newest zigs with...
  18. pnpxtreme

For Sale Bass Big Time

I have a 26oz Bass Big Time. Has about 50 hits. I love my z-1000 too much to put it down, so this one is just sitting around. Looking to get $110 Will post pictures later
  19. pnpxtreme

For Sale Lots of jerseys

(all the pics are being uploaded now.) Fat girl Elite jersey, large, no #. ~$20 shipped (sold to seaside12179) Pirate (never worn) partial sub, xl # 33. ~$18 shipped Collateral full sub, large, #12 ~$20 shipped Hawks partial sub, 2xl, #18 ~$15 shipped (sold to WISEGUY18 ) VIA...
  20. pnpxtreme

GTG BaseballFan2010

hes gtg. He bought a game from me. great communication.