Search results

1. MIDplyaCDM

New New! Eastern Washington/NIdaho

Can ya make it that weekend...we'd need to find a few more guys to make it worth while. I could talk to some of our Thursday guys.
  2. MIDplyaCDM

I see they're trying to set up a date for the super draft this year. Anyone going?? I would love to go over again. Bring a Spokane crew a show 'em what's up!
  3. MIDplyaCDM

Hey fellas! I wanna play in the Founders Day tourney! So if anyone needs a solid OF or anywhere for that matter....get at me. I'm tired of only playing once in a week! I'm treakin'!!!
  4. MIDplyaCDM

For Sale/Trade Snowboard setup!

I'll just post the link to my craigslist add. Looking for cash but, being the bat ***** that I am....I'd be willing to look at something. Thanks a lot! Happy Halloween!:D http://spokane.craigslist.org/spo/2615629632.html
  5. MIDplyaCDM

2011 Avista Tourney October 1st & 2nd

Anyone need an OF for this?? Lemme know 5068692806
  6. MIDplyaCDM

GTG 2dueces

Very simple, very fast, perfect way to run a deal. Do not hesitate!
  7. MIDplyaCDM

Hey buddy! I need your help. I'm kinda outta the "good bat loop" and I'm trying to sell or trade...

Hey buddy! I need your help. I'm kinda outta the "good bat loop" and I'm trying to sell or trade my voltage for something that I can use. Soooo I'm gonna come to you for answers deal? I already have a trade offer for either a Titan 11, ressy mutant 11, or a NIW Booger. Said he'd add cash if need...
  8. MIDplyaCDM

HS Wrestling Dual Webcast 1/11 7pm

Yeah bump to this. I'm an assistant coach at John R. Rogers High School in Spokane so I dig me some mat rats!!
  9. MIDplyaCDM

27oz voltage

If you're still looking I also have a 27oz, around 300 cuts.
  10. MIDplyaCDM

26oz. OG CNT+, SB73V Voltage 27oz. 1st batch Freak

Still looking? I have a 27oz sb73 with around 300 cuts on it. Lemme know.
  11. MIDplyaCDM

Avista Stadium Fall Classic - Replacement Tournament

those prices are crazy!:mad: Do they run those prices because they think it's the only nice place we have or what? No place on the west side is that much and they are just as nice if not better.(ie:TURF!) supply and demand???:confused:
  12. MIDplyaCDM

Superior Softball Tourney

Save some sheep for me buddy! I'm gonna speed on over after work tomorrow and hopefully make our convenient 2pm game time!!:D
  13. MIDplyaCDM

Goosetown

PS Jerry, you have niether of the bats in your sig in your bag.... just sayin.
  14. MIDplyaCDM

Goosetown

Thanks for the ass kicking! How'd yall end up doing?? First time at this tourney and it won't be my last!:D Congrats to our local boy Jerry for taking the HRD. are you really gonna hang up the bat???:rolleyes:
  15. MIDplyaCDM

Any weirdest, dumbest, strangest rules

we are in the field, runner is rounding third to go home, ball is coming in hot. The guy would have been out easy. His third base coach grabs him and pulls him back to the 3 bag. Obviously you can't do that...auto out right??? Nope, Ump calls us for interference and lets him go home!!!!! A few...
  16. MIDplyaCDM

Buying -- gently used DeMarini - USSSA

I have a 28oz Utrip One that I'd let got for $170. Around 400 cuts, and not a lot of game time use. Don't get to play a lot of Utrip. LMK
  17. MIDplyaCDM

For Sale Sprint HTC Hero

no worries man, thought i'd try. good luck with the sell!!
  18. MIDplyaCDM

For Sale Sprint HTC Hero

no on the bat trade?
  19. MIDplyaCDM

For Sale Sprint HTC Hero

Bats in my sig?