Search results

1. MIDplyaCDM

For Sale/Trade Snowboard setup!

I'll just post the link to my craigslist add. Looking for cash but, being the bat ***** that I am....I'd be willing to look at something. Thanks a lot! Happy Halloween!:D http://spokane.craigslist.org/spo/2615629632.html
  2. MIDplyaCDM

GTG 2dueces

Very simple, very fast, perfect way to run a deal. Do not hesitate!
  3. MIDplyaCDM

Perfect Game is GTG

Sold me a glove, I paid fast he sent fast, very smooth deal. Very sweet glove. Thanks again man I love it. Do not hesitate with this guy.
  4. MIDplyaCDM

Superstar #4 is GTG

Sold me a bat. Got here fast. It was just as he decribed. Gosh I love when it's so simple. I'd do it again no worries. Do not even think twice to deal with him. Thanks again.
  5. MIDplyaCDM

bubba1040 is GTG

Sold him a bat, very fast payment and a very smooth process. Hope you like it!!:D
  6. MIDplyaCDM

JRR12 is GTG

Really simple, I wanted a Phiten... paid for it and got it a few days later. Painless I'll be doing it again I'm sure.
  7. MIDplyaCDM

Clsbff is g2g!

I bought a bat from him, the deal was really easy and went very smoothly. He got the bat out fast so I got use it for some games I had coming up. Bat was just as he decribed. I would deal with him again in a heartbeat.
  8. MIDplyaCDM

Brewzer IS G2G!!

This guy is crazy awesome. I bought a bat from him and he actually delivered the bat to the softball field that I was playing at. Watched me swing it and made sure that I liked it! What a guy! Do not hesitate, as you can see from all of the other feedbacks.