Search results

1. bceberhart

Ltb classic m's. There is a catch.

Long shot but.......We decided to jump into an all night tourny. We need classic M's. Anyone locates near Winchester or Fresericksburg VA that have any?? The catch is, the tourny is Friday night (2 days)
  2. bceberhart

LTB CF6 or CF7

Looking for 30/19, 29/19 or 30/20. can shift a little to the lighter side but nothing heavier than a 20oz. I can receive text @ 5406609508 as I am not on here a lot.
  3. bceberhart

Looking for a team in/near Deland FL

Just moved to the area and looking for a team Played D ball in SC. Hope to hear something soon. 540-660-9508
  4. bceberhart

Looking for a 32-22 SCN4b

I coach a 10U team and have a hard hitting girl that is swinging an aluminum bat. Looking for something better for her to swing. Let me know if you got one for sale!!
  5. bceberhart

LTB Rht catchers miy

My daughter is a pitcher and I need a catchers MIT. Anyone on here got one for sale.
  6. bceberhart

2012 mv-1

Saw it for sale. Wondering is should get it or just wait. What is going to be the difference on these bats? Looks the same to me astheticsly.
  7. bceberhart

For Trade Cash for a 30/18

Anyone help me out?
  8. bceberhart

LTB Miken rain or freak fp. 30/18

Looking for used but in good condition fp bat. Let me know what you got. If I don't respond text me. 540-660-9508
  9. bceberhart

Aiken, SC Cash Tourny this weekend!

Anyone got any information on this or where I can find info on it?
  10. bceberhart

LTB 29/17 or 28/16 fp comp

If anyone has anything of interest. Id like to stay under $100 if possible! Text me if no response on here. 540-660-9508
  11. bceberhart

LTB Girls FP COMP bat 28/16 or 29/17

If anyone can help...I need it ASAP!! Text me if I dont respond on here. 540-660-9508
  12. bceberhart

FP bat size for 8yo girl??

My daughter is starting ball this year and I'm looking to get her a good bat. Any one know about what size this age group uses? She is on the small size so I am assuming she would need as light as possible!
  13. bceberhart

Looking for a league team Spartanburg SC

Couple of OF's looking to play some league. Dont need a tourny team. If you need a couple good teamates that can play hit me up. 540-660-9508
  14. bceberhart

Lexington SC this past weekend(JAN 29,30)

Anyone in here play? We ended up third in the lower bracket (MP KNIGHTS). I thought it was a well run tourney.
  15. bceberhart

Looking for a league team near Spartanburg SC

Couple of utility players looking to play mens league this year. We both play mostly outfield. But have played SS and 2nd. if you need a couple of team players hit me up on 540-660-9508
  16. bceberhart

For Trade Scn15bh

Pics will follow once I get home this evening. I got a 27oz SCN15BH No more than 100 hits. I took it out of the wrapper. Im looking at getting an SCN17BH 27oz or 28oz. It is returnable but no receipt. I might sell down the road but right now looking for a trade. Send me a PM or text me 540-660-9508
  17. bceberhart

1-11-2011????

I remember someone saying they were going to drop names of all the people shaving bats or selling shaved bats on here......what happened to that guy/post?
  18. bceberhart

Savannah Rules??

So reading the SSAA website for this weekend and come across the banned bat list. This is what it states: A. SOFTBALL: 1. Maximum of Cor. 47 2. Maximum compression of 525 lbs. B. BATS NOT ALLOWED FOR ANY SSAA SANCTIONED EVENT 1. Miken Balanced 2. Miken Maxload 3. Miken Ultra II 4. LADY...
  19. bceberhart

GTG 7SEVEN7 is GTG

Stupid fast shipping and great communications. Deal with you anytime!
  20. bceberhart

For Trade 150 hit Miken MV3

This is for trade only. 26oz balanced. some scratches from the field. no rattles, cracks or end cap seperation. Bat isnt even broke in yet. Im looking for a good ASA bat.. I would like the new mutant98 first. It is returnable and I do have a receipt. If I dont respond on here shoot me a text...