Search results

1. MR. ASA HOLE

Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

I sucked, so, pretty much mid-season form. All pop-ups all day.
  2. MR. ASA HOLE

Swinging bunt team 14

GTFO Welk!!! THis is MY team.
  3. MR. ASA HOLE

Swinging bunt 2015, April 25-26

Last year I slept in my car AND tore something. I hope this year goes better. It'd be difficult for it to go WORSE!!!
  4. MR. ASA HOLE

Swinging bunt 2015, April 25-26

I'll be there. Hopefully THIS year I don't tear my groin...or anything else, for that matter.
  5. MR. ASA HOLE

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

Those of us in the Twin Cities have been teaching remedial math to the guys in the sticks.
  6. MR. ASA HOLE

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

The Malort will be out in the open, siring out and killing grass the way God intended.
  7. MR. ASA HOLE

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

So...I paid my registration $ last year but had to back out due to work. I did notify Dusty in advance, BTW. Will this still qualify me for early registration in 2014?
  8. MR. ASA HOLE

Chicago Area Softball Bro's Spring Time Talk

Oh, so my move to Vegas hit a speedbump of sorts. I ended up taking a teaching job in Minnesota and am sort of committed to staying HERE through the school year. I'd almost forgotten how terrible Minnesota winters can be.
  9. MR. ASA HOLE

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

Figures. The year I have to miss things for work. Well, new city, new job...2014 should be a whole new season.
  10. MR. ASA HOLE

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

It might as well be held in February as cold and windy as it has been on occasion.
  11. MR. ASA HOLE

After a long layoff, I'm looking to get some swings again. I'm still in no shape to actually play (I probably never was),but a lil' BP would be swell.
  12. MR. ASA HOLE

Right, 'cause we all wanna see yo junk.
  13. MR. ASA HOLE

BRAG POST: Torn left hammy. Done for the year. 'ats how I roll.
  14. MR. ASA HOLE

Here's some public recognition for The Mayor for having drawn my attention to 3n2's liberal return policy. Thanks.
  15. MR. ASA HOLE

I have to be to work by 10:00 in Wicker Park-ish, but I could swing the early games.
  16. MR. ASA HOLE

How long...

Situation resolved. I'm not sure why it took THIS long (really bad communication), but my money was refunded via PayPal, and all is right with the world. Thanks to the powers that be here at SBF for helping to see things through smoothly.
  17. MR. ASA HOLE

How long...

Okay. Apparently the merchandise in question was sold to another member prior to my having sent payment. The other member is going to (re)check his records this evening. There's no record of a refund in MY paypal account (yet), but at least we're getting it resolved.
  18. MR. ASA HOLE

How long...

Just shot him a text to inquire about the status of the transaction. Here's hoping for the best.
  19. MR. ASA HOLE

Official 2013 Result of Your Last AB Thread

Popped out to LF. Came out of the game with a back injury.
  20. MR. ASA HOLE

so i know yall punish for Ks what about last out of inning..

We make him try harder the next time.