Search results

1. C

New to Senior Softball - Looking for 40+ Travel Team

Free Agent: New to senior ball and looking for a 40+ travel tournament team to play on for 2021. Play everywhere except pitch but mostly play middle infield. Rated C player with USSSA. Consistent high percentage hitter with some pop. Based in Colorado where we do not have any 40+ teams here...
  2. C

Super Bowl Pool Fundraiser

Running a Super Bowl Pool for a fundraiser for my softball team this year. Please help out! $20/square. Take Paypal and Venmo. Payouts - 1st $200, 2nd $200, 3rd $200, 4th $200 and $200 for Total First Downs at the end of the game. PM with the number(s) and will respond with payment...
  3. C

For Sale Worth Liberty Advanced LA125MT

Glove is in great shape. Broken in. No rips or cuts just wear from the past year. Bought it for $200. Selling it for $50 firm. Free Shipping. Liberty Advance LA125MT by chad783 posted Feb 3, 2017 at 12:16 PM Liberty Advanced LA125MT 2 by chad783 posted Feb 3, 2017 at 12:17 PM
  4. C

2017 Baker Flex

Just got the 2017 Baker and had the bat tested with it still in the wrapper. As your can see that without any swings, it is already testing at 265. Compared to the 2015 Baker with around 800 swings on it shows over 300. Very excited to swing this thing and see how she breaks in. Will update...
  5. C

Looking to play Disney Worlds - September 15th - Florida

Looking to find a team that is going to USSSA Worlds in Orlando Florida the weekend of September 15th. My team has decided that we are not going but I already have my tickets purchased and taking the family. I have played D and some C this year. Can play anywhere except pitch. Coming from...
  6. C

LTB Easton Synergy SY100 26oz

Looking to buy this bat. Have one now but looking for more. Send me pics. Have Paypal ready.
  7. C

Thoughts on these shoes

These new Under Armours look like they have an aggressive tread pattern for the ball field but they are running shoes. Have you played ball in running shoes before compared to turfs? Thoughts?
  8. C

For Sale Easton SP13B2 26oz

Used 26oz SP13B2. Very Hot! Has about 700+ swings on it. Returnable. No receipt. Looking for $80 shipped obo. PM me for details. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_yKo-nkvz3iWEFvYVp6cmhtTTQ/edit?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_yKo-nkvz3idEFjTC0wcUhQQms/edit?usp=sharing
  9. C

LTB Easton SP12SY100 26oz

Been looking for this bat for quite some time without any luck. Thought I would put a request out to see if anyone has one of these. Let me know. Thanks!
  10. C

Price Check 2012 USSSA z2000 Balance 27oz - 1st Batch!!

Got this for a team sponsorship last year before they even came out in June so this bat is first batch. It has about 1000 swings but it is in great shape. No cracks or spirals. In great shape. https://www.dropbox.com/s/tl5utmmhhrnvfmj/2013-04-17%2018.10.06.jpg...
  11. C

Price Check 2014 sp13b1 26 oz NIW

I just got this back today from Easton for a return. It has one more return on it. I have an RA# and it is still NIW. Let me know.
  12. C

LTB Easton Hats

Looking for some Easton hats. I have done a search and have emailed and PM the people recommend in past threads with no response. Anyone else have any Easton hats for sale?
  13. C

LTB Easton Hats

Looking for some Easton hats. I have done a search and have emailed and PM the people recommend in past threads with no response. Anyone else have any Easton hats for sale?
  14. C

For Trade 2012 Easton SP12SY98 Synergy 98 26oz

This bat has about 20 swings on it. This bat is very hot and looking for a trade for the new Easton SP13B2 in 26oz. Also may be interested in selling the bat as well. My league is USSSA so I have no use for a ASA bat. Bat comes with receipt and full warranty. PM me quickly because this bat...
  15. C

LTB Looking for a 26oz Easton SP12SY98

Looking for the Easton SP12SY98 in 26oz. This is the ASA 98 Synergy 100 that is black/grey/yellow. Ideal would be NIW. Shoot me a message if you have one. No trades please. http://reviews.softballfans.com/bat.php?v=Easton&id=414
  16. C

For Sale 2011 Reebok Vector-O Utrip 26oz

Looking to sell this bat. VERY HOT! Has about 500-600 swings on it. Has a rattle. No paperwork. PM me and make me an offer. UPDATE: Sold...thank you!
  17. C

For Sale z2000 28 oz Balanced and Endloaded

2013 z2000 28 oz Balanced and Endloaded Selling both of these bats. The have 10 swings or less on them. Just don't need them. Would like to get $425 for both OBO. Can sell separate. Take Paypal. LMK UPDATE: Both are sold.
  18. C

27oz Balanced z2000

27oz Balanced z2000 Review We just got our replacement bats back for our broken 2012 z1000's that we broke earlier in the year. We only received the balanced ones so far and the endloaded ones will be coming in soon. I broke out the 27oz balanced for the team to swing and break in. I also...
  19. C

First BP with the 2012 z1000 line.

We had a full line of the 2012 balanced and endloaded z1000 USSSA version in all the weights and all I can say is WOW! These bats are ridiculously hot out of the wrapper. We put about 200-300 swings on each bat with no paint chips or cracks...yet. We swung real softballs instead of BP cage...
  20. C

LTB LTB Mike Recoil USSSA Maxload - 28oz

Looking for one in any condition (NIW to 1000+ swings) Have Paypal. Let me know. Thanks!