Search results

1. USSSA

Usssa coed tourney in Deer Park Sept 28-29

is this a sanctioned usssa tournament?
  2. USSSA

BP/Fielding - Issaquah/Samammish/Redmond

was at the issaquah fields today and they had the signs up on some of the fields that they are closed
  3. USSSA

ASA Girl catches ball and mitt falls off hand

the only way u can call this one is to see it happen
  4. USSSA

ASA co-ed rule

if the league uses the rule, this is usually what it is, no association uses it for tournament play, only local amended rules for coed All outfielders must remain behind the 175-foot arc until the ball is hit when a female is at bat. PENALTY: If an outfielder crosses the arc prior to the...
  5. USSSA

USSSA Correct Call? Ball Dead?

I love players rules!!!!
  6. USSSA

ASA Fake pitches and quick pitching

u can not quick pitch in any game that I know of, in utrip you can fake, but u have only 5 seconds to pitch so u better not do much or the ump will call a ball on the batter
  7. USSSA

Any Every ump should carry this in their back pocket.

umps should give out yellow cards like the do in soccer
  8. USSSA

USSSA USSSA Pitching Standards

I have never seen a ball released at 6" not going to happen
  9. USSSA

USSSA USSSA Pitching Standards

first of all, the umps are called red arc is 3 feet from release, that means once the ball is released from the hand, it has to rise another 3 feet, so the arc is probly anywhere from 5-10 from the ground all asscociations now have basically the same arc, they just decribe it differently
  10. USSSA

ASA Did the ump blow this call?

all throws from the infield, runners move up 2 bases, ump needs to go back to school
  11. USSSA

Any Im a NEW ump with a question

why do u pm, we all want to know
  12. USSSA

USSSA Umpire Reneging on a Call

dont you want the ump to make the correct call? nothing wrong with changing your mind to make the correct call
  13. USSSA

Any Assisting the runner

good job chief!!!
  14. USSSA

What is the rule here?

double play no brainer
  15. USSSA

ASA how to make an ump not hate ur team anymore??

Do you really what to take the umpire out of the game or just whining? If so, this is what I have always looked for, teams that play aggressive and the players decide the game By playing aggressive I mean, players are swinging the bat and not letting good pitches go by, they run the bases...
  16. USSSA

Any Rule 10

Does anything know what rule 10 is?
  17. USSSA

USSSA Make the call

batter is out
  18. USSSA

ASA had a bad ump

any player that complains about the calls the umps make and do not sign on the umpire themselves, are out of line
  19. USSSA

ASA ASA ejection for throwing glove down in OF

why do u disrepect the game with your behavior? my guideline is, any player that disrepects the game I love is going to be ejected
  20. USSSA

Any Catcher yelling foul ball

rule ten applies here